Announcement ! Important!

Wow I'm a real ass aren't I! 

I have yet another announcement to ruin the book's flow XD I'm sorry, sometimes I just don't feel in the mood to write and it's not fair to you readers. Also, I know this is like a sin to Seventeen lovers but I've been drifting ever so slowly away from the all mighty fandom lately...

I still love Seventeen, it's just that I don't want to die and reincarnate into someone fated to marry Jeonghan anymore XD So because of that, my motivation has dropped like my diet routine ! 

To solve hopefully some of the problem,  I have decided to quickly finish this fanfic, don't hate me!

I personally try to look for completed books when I look for fanfics to read, because I just feel like it's more stable or whatever. I don't know. And I know that it can't be only one! Also, I hate having to write apologies for having a late update! I do it so much it just frustrates me now, reality just loves to butt in.

Don't misunderstand, I'm not cutting the story HERE ! My plan is to just kind of...skip BTOB's interactions with everyone...IM SORRY OKAY!!!

So for the next chapter, I'm going to skip to after BTOB comes and GOT7 as well as BTOB fits in well with everyone. 

Not like my other fanfiction (which Im sure everyone hates me for) I cut it off like Fruit Ninja seriously! But I felt so relieved after it was over (it has like 40 chapters already), no more stress (Haha Song reference). 

Thank you for reading till the end of this announcement! Annyeong ~