01

"Yn, come here your uncle kook is here" your father called you out.

You run as fast as you could as you're so excited to see him after a long time.

And there he is standing right in front of your eyes with his both hand on his pocket, being manly.

that's when you knew something has change. you've grown. you don't look at him the same way anymore. Something change. Your feelings for your father's brother change.

You're sitting on the dinning table while the other family members are chatting with each other. You're playing with your food as your not in the mood to eat anything.

"You've grown so fast Yn" a husky deep voice sudden catches your attention. You look at him and saw the man with build like a rock shoulders, tattoos all over his arm, curly hair and deep ocean black odds.

"You change alot ggukie" you said while bitting your lips nervously. The man on the other hand chuckles as he shift his attention to you again.

"Change it a better way or in a bad way?" He looks at you while raising his eyebrow waiting for your answer.

"Bad, totally bad, are you still my ggukie?" The man laugh after hearing your answer. He run his fingers through his hair as you watch each and every movement he made.

And at that moment that was the starts of you fantasizing about your uncle. Your father's brother.

"Come on kiddo, I'm still your ggukie" he said as he chuckles. You just stared at him and stayed quiet. You hate it. You hate it when he calls you kiddo, you're not a kidd anymore you're 18, officially an adult, your matured now, he could literally fuck you hard on his bed hard. Again you're not a kid!!.

"Hey kiddo" here we go again. Him calling you kiddo againnn, can't he just understand that you hate it?!.

You turn around as you saw him making his way towards you. You notice the glass of alcohol in his tattoo arms. He sat on the couch Infront of you as he take a sip on the glass.

"I'm not a kiddo anymore ggukie will you please just stop it" you said as you sound annoyed. He just chuckle and mess your hair like a puppy.

"Come on baby, just let me be. You're my princess, Gosh time passes by so fast I still remember you always sitting on my lap and kissing me as it's your favorite thing to do." He said.

You stood up from the ground and walk towards him, you look at him while he did the same way.

You slowly sit on his lap while both of your legs is on each side of his thighs. As you're facing him while sitting on his lap. You slowly wrapped your arms around his neck and kiss him.

You eyes are fixed on his. His eyes is staring right at you while both of your lips are connected.

You broke the kiss and gulp, you both just stared at each other, out of words. What just happened? This shouldn't b happening right?. But it just happened.

"Just like that right ggukie?, That's my favorite thing to do right?" You said while staring at him.

After a few seconds quickly pushed you away from him and left without saying anything. You sat on the couch as you touched your lips without your finger.

Closing your eyes tight after realizing what you just did. It was all wrong, you shouldn't have done that.

The man is sitting on the bar section, drinking the whole bottle of whiskey. Putting the cigarette between his lips sucking on it and blow the smoke the seconds later.

He stares as the girl who's service the costumes their drink on the other table. His eyes followed the girl till the girl is getting closer to the bar section he's sitting on.

Soon the girl is about to walked passed at him but before that he immediately grabbed her by his waist kissing her aggressive, his another hand is on her butt while the girl is kissing him back.

Soon Jungkook broke the kiss and let go on the woman. He looks as he as he run his hand on his forehead rubbing it over and over again.

"Fuck it!" He course as he doesn't know what's happening. He tried kissing different type of woman now yet the kiss from his brother's daughter suddenly hit different and he hates it.

He hates it knowing he couldn't have her and it will never happen as he knew he only loves her as his niece and nothing more.

Or he's just starting to like her as a woman?

The tattoo man walk inside the room. He's a mess, drunk, and a disaster. He started removing his clothes till he's completely nked.

He entered the bathroom and saw her standing infront of the shower nked with her eyes closed.

He stared at her and didn't wanna blink. She slowly open her eyes and saw him standing right there staring at her.

"Ggukie"