09

It's midnight of the night and you're trying your best to shut your mouth, prevention yourself from making noises knowing that your father room is just beside of yours.

Jungkook is in-between your thighs, his mouth is sucking your inner thighs, making you as his, sniffing you cunt and pulled out his tongue.

Taking a long lick on your pussy, making you gagged, fuck this is too much yet you're enjoying it so much.

He wrapped both of his arms on your legs as he continue licking and sucking your womanhood. He push and pull his tongue inside you then suck it.

You're over the pleasure that you didn't realize that your moan is already getting louder. Jungkook pulled away as he went up to you.

Pulling both of your legs to get you closer to his face, he watches you breathing heavily and kisses you.

"You better don't make so much noises or else hyung will see me fucking his lovely daughter the shit out of her" he said with his husky deep ocean voice.

"F-fuck" that all you could reply after feeling his fingers slowly sliding inside your womanhood. Closing your eyes pulling your head back.

Jungkook started giving you butterfly kisses all over your chest, neck and face while his fingers keep on moving inside you.

There's a party going on in your house, you believe that it is a welcome party for Jungkook after he decided to join the company.

You've been standing there looking so elegant with your lava sparkling fitted gown, every man will go on their knees and beg for you to step on the.

But even tho it's like that, the only man that you wanted to give you attention is not even looking at you. Not even a single glance.

Well he did, he gave you a 3 seconds look then look away and it pissed you off. He's the reason why you're being so excited to dress up yourself.

Trying different dresses just so you know what would fit on you perfectly, you tried over 10 or more dresses yet he just ignoring you?!. Insane totally insane.

You want to walk towards his grab his collar and made him focus on you, give you all his attention. You wanted him to go dying over you and not the other man, only him.

As your eyes are glue to him, watching him talking to other business man while you're father is by his side, you decided to walk towards him.

But a man grabbed you by your waist. Pulling you to the middle and started dancing you, you look at him and noticed that his face is new to you.

You didn't knew him yet he got that box smile that will make every woman fall for him. Even you?

Hell no, that can't be happening, you're fucking obsessed with Jungkook and it wasn't that easy to forget about him and go with other guy.

You tried to move away from the guy by placing your hand on his chest, trying to push him away but he tighten the gripped on your waist as he also interlock his fingers on your.

"I won't let the night end without dancing with a beautiful girl like you, I've been looking at you for hours now yet you didn't even look at my direction" he said as he made it sounded like he's disappointed and sad.

"I don't even know who you are" you said as you tried to get away from him. He spin you around and your attention caught Jungkook's eyes looking at you.

Fuck is he jealous? You asked yourself, you begin to get nervous but soon it disappeared, you place a playful smirk on you lips and pulled the man closer, letting go of his hand and wrapped both of your hands around his neck, his smile grow wilder as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, your father's new business partner, but seems like I'll be working with him and not with your father. he pointed a man behind you.

You followed his fingers and found it pointing at Jungkook who's already staring at both of you while drinking on his wine glass.

Shit. You quickly turn and face taehyung, you actually tried to ignore him and just tried to enjoy the night with taehyung.

Both of you are laughing while taehyung keep taking about his experiences, you found yourself being comfortable with him and enjoyed the time that you both shared.

Since taehyung has been the one who's serving you since earlier, you decided to serve him this time, you asked him if he wanted a drink and he said we will grabbed it but you insisted to do it for him.

You went to the bar section on the side and asked for two glass of taqueria. You wanted for the bartender to serve it Infront of you and when he did you're about to grab it but a man suddenly grabbed both of the glasses on the bar and drink it.

You widened your eyes and turn to look at the guy it was Jungkook. He shoot you with his dark odds, deep scary black eyes.

You're actually tumbling right now, he look so damn mad, yes he is man, so fucking man.

"I want you in my bedroom in five minutes" he was about to leave as he put the glasses on the island and turn around but you stayed at your place.

Instead you asked for another two glass of taqueria, Jungkook looked at you in confused and grabbed your wrist tight.

You pulled your hand ayaw from him and turn to the bartender, watching him pour the tequila to your two glasses with pull of ice.

"I'm with taehyung, I can't just leave him like that so I'll stay here" you said as you grabbed the two glasses and turn around, walking away from him.

He watches you disappeared from his sight while scuffing. He run his fingers through his hair and poke his inner cheek.

"Okay if that's what you want then I'll play along" he said. Grabbing the whole bottle of wine and drink it.