Epilogue

Walking alone on the cold night, your hands on your pocket while sighing. The weather is killing you. No matter how much layers of clothes you put the cold weather still made shivers in cold.

Looking around and saw a man ridding his big bike, removing his helmet then took out a cigarette from his pocket, lighting it up, using it then he brow the smoke coming from him mouth.

You smiled. That man, that man totally remind you of Jungkook and by looking at him it made you missed him alot it's been along time since you saw him like that.

Why cause he's far different from that one now. You sigh and turn around. A man with a formal attire, black leather shoes, briefcase ok his hand, he smiled as he looked at you.

It's him your husband. He run towards you and quickly embrace you while you return the hug. His scent hit your nose, gosh you miss his scent so much.

Pulling away from him and smiled. He kisses you on the lips making you giggle. He's truly far different from the one that you've meet before, he's trying to erase his bad boy imagine just for you.

He wanted to be responsible one but you're kind missing his old days, when he's having this gangster vibes and his leather jacket together with his big bike, you're missing all of those but still you're happy as long as he's with you.

Jungkook put his hand around your waist while back hugging you. Resting his head on your shoulder, you smile and suddenly pointed someone.

"That guy over there, he reminds me a lot about you love" you said and chuckles. Jungkook follow the figure that you're pointing and saw a man using cigarette while sitting on his motorcycle.

"Well sadly you won't see me in those types again as I'm trying to be responsible for both of you" he removed his arms around you, kneeling down and kisses your tummy.

"I love you both" he said while looking at you, caressing his cheek and kiss his forehead.

Knocking on the door, you took a deep breath before opening it as soon as the person inside told you to come in.

You look at him busy on the paper, you just stood up there watching him. He asked you several times what do you want but you didn't dare to answer.

You're feeling a shame standing infront of him again after what you did but you can't blame yourself you missed your father so much.

He finally put his papers aside and look at you. He was shocked seeing you Infront of him, standing there looking down on your feet while playing with your fingers. You never grown up.

This is exactly what you would do when your did something wrong and you're afraid to face him, you've been doing that since you're young that made Namjoon smile, you will always be his daughter and nothing can change that.

No mistakes can take that away. Yes he's still mad after what you and Jungkook did to him, you both betrayed him while all he wanted was the best for both of you.

Slowly looking up and saw you father already standing infront of you, in n time you immediately jump into his arms, hugging him tight while crying on his shoulder.

He smiled while tears fell on his cheek. This is exactly what you would do everytime you're saying sorry to him after doing a mistake and you're doing it again.

"I'm really really sorry dad, please forgive me, I missed you so much" you continue crying on his chest while he caress your hair.

"Shh it's okay, I admit I was so mad when I got to know what you and Jungkook are up to but still you're my daughter and I will always love you and support you" Namjoon kept his daughter in his embrace till she pulled away.

"I don't know if you will ever forgive me and Jungkook dad but still we're both sorry for what we did" he wipe your tears away.

He admitted that it wasn't that easy to forgive and forget but for the sake of his daughter and his brother he will try his best to understand them even though it is a truly long process till you get to the point of understanding and forgiving but still he's will to go through that.

Jungkook and Yn are sitting on the balcony, she's sitting on her husband's lap while they're both caressing her tummy.

She already told Jungkook about her meeting his father and he was happy about it but he still a shame to face his brother after what he did so he choose not to meet him at least at this moment and his not yet really.

They both were in peace now, no more hiding, no more forbidden just them loving and embracing each other's heart.

"Once I gave birth to our baby it's weird that you're his father yet you're also his grandpa." You said and laughed.

It was funny how you both got into this type of situation but you both just couldn't live without each other but are you willing to lie to your children about what truly happened between you and their father.

Maybe yes but there's no secrets that remains hidden but till that day come then that's the time you will face it but fro now you just need to keep pretending. It weird yes but that's love and love has no limits.

"Gosh that's so fucking weird you know, being the father and the grandfather of my own child then being also your daddy in bed at night, I have so much responsibility to hold them" he said while sarcastically sounding lazy.

"Yah!" You hit his chest making him laugh. You stood up Infront of him and run inside the room while he continue. Locking the sliding door behind him as you rolled your eyes.

Jungkook keep on knocking on the transparent door while you're making faces at him. Soon you open the door and he picked you up.

Slowly laying you down on the bed and kissed you on your lips. Pulling away and looked in his eyes, it's full of love and affection.

"I love you" you said.

"And I love you too" he kisses you again as he jumped on the other side of the bed cuddle with you and closes his eyes.

Yoongi was irritated, his mind is a mess he didn't know what to do he just made a greatest sin that he ever did in his life.

"It's forbidden isn't?. but what can I do I fell for you" his niece said while his back is facing her.

"You're just confused kiddo" he said as he's making his way out of this situation.

She grabbed his hand and turn him around, connected her lips to his. And that's when he's mind totally blow up, without him realizing the history repeat itself. The funny thing that he found in Jungkook's life happened to him as well.

[ Gosh yoongi just marry meeee hahaha you're in a big trouble ]