11

Both of his hand is placed on your hips, thrusting deep inside you, spanking your butt cheek repeatedly.

He went to grab your hair in a pony, gripping on in as you groan in pain while still lost because of the pleasure he's giving you.

You're bending Infront of him trying to hold back your knees from falling. His right hand goes around your waist.

His left hand pulled your hair as he kisses your cheek and made you face the window.

"Fuck, look at your father" he said while whispering through your eyes. Your eyes search for your father's figure and found him taking to his friends down stairs where the event is happenings.

"How do you think he would react if he sees his own daughter fucking his brother huh" he asked while still fucking you from behind.

"Hot" that the only thing that came out of your mouth. Jungkook course as unknown smirk appeared on his lips.

"You wanna know what's hot? 69" he kissed you as he pulled out his cock making your cum run to your thighs.

"And he will do it now" he continued.

"A lot of money went missing and you don't even know why?!" The man sitting on the CEO position shouted at his secretary.

Jungkook watches his brother scolding his own assistant for his own careless. There's a lot of money that went missing just few days ago and it again happen.

The worst part is that they don't even have anyone to suspect, isn't that crazy? In every situation you knew you should have someone to suspect but he doesn't suspect anyone.

Namjoon run his hand through his forehead and rub it together, his assistant just keep eyeing on the ground not wanting to make the situation work if he every tried to explain knowing his explanation didn't matter to his boss.

The older is already frustrated, he look towards his brother who's standing on the other side of the room.

"Jungkook, did you attend the meeting today?" Namjoon said while looking at this brother. Jungkook nod his head as a response.

"And did you got the deal?" He again asked. He's expecting his brother to nod his head to let him know that yes he got the deal but Jungkook shook his head making Namjoon more furious.

"They're pervert, they literally asked Yn for one night after seeing at the pool" Jungkook quickly explained the reason.

"I understand that you care for Yn but fuck it that's a fucking big lose for us Jungkook!" Namjoon raised his voice at Jungkook.

"What the fuck hyung, seriously? Money? That is what's more important than your own daughter?" Jungkook was unbelievable, he was so disappointed at Namjoon now.

"Flashback"

It's early in the morning, Yn don't have classes so she decided to go down stairs and swim since the weather is so hot.

She removed her towel showing his perfect body in her two piece bathing suit, she jump into the pool not knowing someone was there's watching him.

Pair of dark eyes watches the young woman swimming around the pool. The man is hiding behind the plants that is around the pool.

He palm his cock while licking his dried lips wetting them, he slowly pull his pants down, grabbing his cock and begin to jerk it as he continue watching the woman on the pool.

On the other side Jungkook came back with the contract on this hand, he walk inside the living room but no one was there.

He look around but didn't saw him, he walk in the pool area and saw Yn swimming, he smiled at him, Yn get out of the pool and smirk at Jungkook.

He slowly made his way towards her when he started heating whimpers. He passes Yn then walk behind those trees where the sound is coming from.

His blood started boiled seeing the man he was looking for palming himself,  he knew he's spying on Yn while she was enjoying herself in the pool and it made Jungkook so damn mad.

He started kicking the man making his startled, he feel disgusting to this man, he wanted to kill him.

Yn tried to pulling Jungkook away from the pervert till they both separated.

The guy quickly wear his pants and walk towards Yn, holding her hand. He smirk and look at Jungkook.

"Why are you do mad? Why how much does it cost just to have her for a night?" He said.

Jungkook finally lost his temper and started beating him up, he didn't stop even tho he's already bleeding, soon the man fell on the ground being unconscious.

Yet,  Jungkook still didn't stop there, he started kicking his stomach and pushed him on the pool while grudging Yn inside.

Namjoon was stunned after hearing what happened during the meeting, he immediately blame himself for it since it was his idea to do the meeting at his house thinking that the man can be trusted but turned out he wasn't.