17

He's punching that man Infront of him while he's inside the boxing ring and he didn't dare to stop till the man is bleeding to death. He won.

He get out of the ring after letting out his frustrating and went directly to yoongi, grabbing the cigarette between his lips and used it.

Yoongi look at him as he brought him drûgs. That's what his price after winning the undergrad boxing. He look at it and nod his head.

"Sell it, we're going to have fun tonight" he said as he h throw his boxing gloves and went out leaving yoongi smirking.

The music is loud, everyone is going wild, make out here, sèx there. Drink here, drink there.

Jungkook is still on the couch while watching the stripper dance on the stage. He look at his friends who's having so much fun.

He stood up and walk to the other side of the club. Entering the hall way when he suddenly bump into someone. She smile at him and passes by.

Jungkook immediately grabbed her arms and pin her on the wall, he started ripping the woman clothes and suck her neck, the woman moan and he stopped.

The moan sounds so sinful in his ears he looked at the woman while she grabbed his face and kisses him. He hates it, it's not Yn's lips so he hated it.

He slapped the woman hard echoing the empty hallway, she was shocked, the first second he was like a beast sucking her neck and now he slapped her that made her fall on the ground with her burning cheek, the man is unpredictable.

"What is wrong with you!." The woman shouted at Jungkook but he didn't care, he left the club and walk into the dark alley.

He punch the wall repeatedly. He wasn't able to touch any woman ever since he had his niece, he couldn't fuck any woman after that and he hate it.

He haven't touched any woman. Touch meaning fuck, he let woman sit on his lap wrapped their arms around his neck but never allowed to touch him mostly his lips.

It belongs to Yn and that's what his body tells him. He run his fingers through his hair and pulled it tightly. He was a mess he doesn't know what to do in his life, it's already fucked up.

He keep on hitting his head on the wall as he shouted. Falling on the dirty ground he closed his eyes and just wished for the death to arrived to him soon.

You called Taehyung, why because you wanted to try if it's only lust that you felt for Jungkook or not.

And so you did it with him. He was sleeping on your bed with a blanket on his chest. You look at him. You would lie if you'll say you didn't have fun having sèx with him but there's something in it that was missing.

Or maybe you just really want Jungkook's touch and there's really nothing that is missing. You just want the specific person.

You stood up from the bed as you entered the bathroom. Getting inside the bathtub and drówn yourself.

It's your fault, you shouldn't have let it happen, falling for your father's brother is a big mistake and now you're suffering by missing everything about him.

You gulps as soon as you sit up from the water, it's all him that you see, and you hate that you can't get him off your mind. You should be hating him from touching woman Infront of you but how come you couldn't hate him.

You wanted to hate him for playing with you, you wanted to hate him for all the things he have done, you wanted to hate it.

Jungkook looked up to the sky and smiled, fuck it is this the end of him?. He's standing at the edge of the building, wanting to jump so that all of his problems will be gone.

This is the easiest way for him to escape from this situation, he literally have no one so what's the point of living.

"Go on but before you dîe can you play tell me you bank account password, I need money to live, you know" Yoongi said as he walk closer to Jungkook.

Sitting beside him and gave him a bottle of beer. Jungkook sigh while looking down, he could just jumped right now.

"It's Yn's birthday, go and asked her" Jungkook said as he grabbed the bottle and drink it. Yoongi chuckles.

"Why Yn tho? Out of all the password why hers?. Be true to yourself Jungkook, you knew you wanted her so why are you here except from taking her back." The older said.

"It's her money, her father's money so it's just right that I'll include her with it." Jungkook said as he jumped down and sit beside Yoongi.

"You know what just jump down, I already got what I wanted but if you wanted to live then you better think about it." Yoongi tap Jungkook shoulder and left.

He sigh. Pulling out some powder as he sniff it in his noise before closing his eyes in satisfaction. He doesn't used drûgs but seems like he needed it right now to clear his mind and it did, it made him satisfied.

While he was driving his head started spinning, Jungkook tried focusing his eyes on the round not wanting his eyes to close.

He's high, the drûgs is already affection his body, it's already showing the side effects on bad timing.

His on the road wanting to go home but his sight is spinning, he couldn't focus, his eyes are shutting. He kept turning the wheel left and right till he hits the tree.

In the middle of the night he woke up and saw himself cover in blood, his forehead is bleeding so much but he didn't dare.

He left the car, shutting it behind him and walked away with a horrible state.

Jungkook open the main door. He went upstairs and saw Yn standing infront of his door. They both look at each other.

At first sight he was happy but the next section his smile dropped after seeing Taehyung coming out from her bedroom shirtless.

Yn wanted to run to him seeing him all bleeding, she wanted to treat his wounds but Jungkook just walked passed at her.

Opening his bedroom door and walked it, shutting the door behind him. Yn's eyes begin to build crystal tears.

"Yn" she look at Taehyung and saw him smiling at him. She could just smile back at him but she couldn't. Seeing Jungkook's state Infront of her eyes is killing her. He's like a walking dead. His body is destroy, bleeding to death, his looks like a dead person and it's hunted her.