13

Jungkook walk inside his brother's office. The moment he open the door he saw his brother's hand rubbing his forehead.

"Stressed out?" Jungkook asked as he went up to Namjoon and sit on the chair Infront of his table.

Namjoon let out a sigh and nod his head. He was indeed stressed because of the certain problem in the company that he's facing.

"Yeah, we still couldn't find the one who's stealing moneys in the company." Jungkook fixed his neck tie.

"I can take care of that" Jungkook said bringing a bright smile on his older brother's lips.

"Really? You will help me?" His brother cheerfully asked while Jungkook just nod his head.

"But of course I'll help you in one condition, and I'll ask for that condition when I needed it." He said as he excuse himself and left.

On the other hand Namjoon didn't think much about it since Jungkook is his one and only brother so he's sure that Jungkook won't be asking too much. Right?

"I can't believe you're fooling your brother around Jungkook" Yoongi said while shooking his head looking at the youngest.

"I'm not fooling him, I'll literally gonna help my hyung okay." He poured the bottle to his wine glass and bring it in between his lips.

Yoongi watches Jungkook and chuckles, he doesn't know what's going on with the youngest mind yet he's impressed.

"By what helping his to find the thief while it you who's stealing the money from his company itself" The smirk in Jungkook's lips grown hearing it.

Yes it's true, it's him who's beet stealing money from his brother's company to unknown reason.

He never wanted to work on those type but since he needed money he agreed when his brother offered him to work on his company.

Jungkook already planned everything, every single thing is already written on his mind and no one will change what he planned.

"So what, after stealing from him what will you do? Give it back?" Jungkook looked at his friend.

"Yeah, probably half of it, but not all I'm not that dump also I can have money whenever I want, I literally have my banker Yn" he said making yoongi sigh.

"Does that mean you will continue using Yn for money? For what so that when she already owns the company you can easily steal it from her?" Exactly. That's what Jungkook's want.

He wasn't the one who pushed himself to his niece, Yn is the one who pushed herself to Jungkook and Jungkook just accepted her but of course he accepted her not only because he wanted to but because she has benefits on him.

Money and lust. Jungkook came back home as soon as he got the news that his parents died. He thought that his parents might had left something for him as he's still their sun but they wasn't.

They give all of it to Namjoon just because they didn't trust Jungkook as they see him as the black sheep of the family. The one who always bring problem and the unlucky child among the two siblings.

So when Yn pushed herself to Jungkook, he didn't think twice and accept her, aside from his niece is incredibly attempting and such a good pussy to fuck, he also knew he can use her to get the right percentage of their parents property that should have given to him before they're gone.

"Come on I'm not even the one who seduces her but she did it and as a man you couldn't blame me Hyung." He said while finishing the bottle of wine and stood up.

"You're leaving already?" He asked while pouring wine on the same glass that Jungkook used. The tattoo man nod his head.

Grabbing his car key on the table and put it inside his pocket. Looking at himself in the mirror and fixed his hair.

"Yn texted me, she said she wanted to meet up." Jungkook said while still looking at the mirror. Yoongi just nod his head.

He excuse himself and left the apartment as he gets inside his car and drove away.

[Sorry in advance I just don't want the story to be boring like always making out and more so yeah. Hope I didn't disappoint you]