19

Everything is a mess now.

It all turned into big mess but why? Why so fast?. You knew you it will happen, you knew that the path that you picked isn't going to be easy and you knew that both of you will break apart as it's forbidden but you've never thought it would be this fast.

Who's fault is this? Is it yours or his? More or less you didn't care about it anymore, all you wanted right now is to see him alive in your both eyes.

You wanted to erase his imagine in your head when you saw him in his horrible state. You hate him, at least you wanted to hate him but you never wanted to see him hurting, l mostly not dyîng.

With a heavy heart, burning red eyes from crying, you slowly made your way to his hospital room. You saw your father sitting outside while looking at the door.

Staring at his action got you thinking so bad, why, why is he acting like that, he's sitting there's looking at the door Infront of him as if he's showing signs that Jungkook wouldn't survive.

Why dad, don't do this to me, please I'm worried. You couldn't step forward. Your tears begin to fell.

Namjoon rubbed his face on his palm and turn to the other side of the hallway. He saw you.

Gulping as you made your way Infront of the door, holding the door nob and twist it open. Pushing it slowly when your father suddenly spoke.

"I'll just go home and change my clothes can you please stay with your uncle ggukie for awhile Yn." You father said. You nod as a response after seeing your father's clothes covered with blood.

You watches him walk away. You sigh, he didn't really need to asked you to stay with Jungkook as you will surely do it. You wouldn't dare to leave his side, mostly at this point.

You open the door and saw him laying on the bed, they installed oxygen that is covering his nose and mouth. Looking at his hand you've noticed that they also put a dextrous of blood.

You won't shocked that he lost alot of blood, the wound on his face wouldn't stop bleeding the last time you saw him.

You couldn't bar to see him like this. You've forgot all the things he have done to you mostly bad things but all you wanna do is to grabbed his hand and hug him tight.

Slowly walking towards him, caress his hand as you cried on his side. You couldn't hold yourself back, you don't wanna lose him. Not now, nor never.

"You shouldn't be wasting your tears for an asshøle like me" he sounded so weak, No he's truly weak but still he manage to wipe you tears away as soon as you turned to look at him.

You cried even more, you grabbed his hand from your cheek and kiss it, you hold on to in tight and didn't wanna let go.

"Why would you do something like that, I told you I would dīe if you left me, I almost lost my mind." You wanted to be mad at him but still you love him so much that there's no any space in your heart to hate him.

"Do you think Taehyung can treat you better?" He said. You shook your head repeatedly. Now you knew that it wasn't just lust that you have for him, you love him, it's love and affection not just lust for satisfaction.

"I don't care if he can treat me better I just want you. Hurt me again, hurt me all over again but don't you dare live me cause that's what's gonna hurt me the most." You kissed his forehead and hold him tight.

"This is wrong Yn, this better be stop." He didn't wanna look into your eyes knowing that the moment he will look into those eyes, he will be doing the same mistakes again.

He will hold you in his arms, embrace you, build something that is forbidden, be a sinner then he already is and love his brother's that should never have happened before.

He doesn't want the history repeat itself but here you are. You're pushing yourself to him again, you didn't care if you would look like a desperate woman and a dump person.

You do not care what people thinks about you. All you wanted was him, you're being selfish and you know it but what can you do you fell for your father's brother and the moment you stepped forward, you never wanted to step back.

"If you think this is wrong then look at me and tell me you do not want me here. That you hate me. That you're disgusted by me cause what is feel for your is totally the opposite of that." You said while looking right in his eyes.

"Yn-" you hugged him, you started crying on his shoulder. He sigh as much as he wanted to considerate your feelings, he knew it will totally ruined everything, and he didn't want that.

"Please let me stay with you, I love you, please don't push me away, let's try again, I don't care how many times you would hurt me I just wanna stay with you." You continue crying on his shoulder leaving him sighing.

Tears fell on his eyes. He couldn't hold himself back anymore as he wrapped his arms around you.

He did it again. He held you in his arms and never wanna let go. The history repeat itself even tho they tried to stop it it just keep on repeating till they actually accepted the faith.

"Take me away please, I never wanted to be apart from you." You said while looking at him.

"I'm not the guy from you Yn, I'm sure you will find someone who's way better than me." He let go on you and turn his head around leaving you crying behind.

He wasn't talking to you after that, but still you tried your best to stay on his side till he recovered but how can he be so cruel.

You're on your bed crying, not wanting to leave your room nor eat anything. You just wanted to cry.

The door open in the middle of the night, it's your father, he looks so frustrated, he couldn't see you like this but he have to.

"You're still crying over him? Have you gone crazy Yn, he's your uncle!!" He shouted but you didn't move a bit. You're not scared of him shouting at you like that after finding out the truth.

You're not scared of what they would think about you, but what scares you is losing him and that exactly what happened.

Namjoon is frustrated, he didn't know what to do. He didn't know who to blame. After finding out his daughter and his brother are have a secret affair his spirit left his body.

Seeing his daughter kissing his brother in the parking shocked him. Taehyung sent those to him and Seeing those, for a sec he thought it was a wrong idea saving his brother from dyîng that time. He almost regret saving him after knowing what they've been doing behind his back.

He knew you would listen to him so he made his way out and shut the door behind you.

Your phone rang, with no energy you pick up the phone and answer it. You didn't know who it was but you still answered it.

"Pack your things we're leaving" you're shocked. You saw outside you window looking right at you while his phone is placed on his ears.

[Okay one more episode to go and done haha, I mean I'm not sure tho"]