07

You're literary in his arms, ready to step into something you've been wanting but why does he has to ruined everything in just a minute.

You're mentally coursing yourself in your mind. You didn't knew how to fix everything now. It's already ruined and you don't know what to do anymore.

But still you don't wanna give up on him, you've already been thought alot of things just for him, you literally become crazy because of him and there's no way you will just give up like that on him so easily.

You sigh as you walked in the hallway, there he is standing infront of your locker. You could just try avoid him as  much as possible but you couldn't. And you decide not to.

You walk towards him while he looks at you smiling, that smile made you fall for him hard, yet Jungkook's smirk made you go on your knees and beg. Overall you prefer badguys over the good one.

"Let's break up" you stared at him as you watches the smile on his face fall apart, he didn't know what's the matter, he didn't even know the reason behind you break up.

You sigh as you walked away from him leaving him all alone. You knew you loved him but not as much as your obsession towards your father's brother.

Eunwoo didn't bother to run after you. He just stood there watching you walking away from him. He's a good guy and he never wanted to make you feel unhappy by staying by his side so he chooses to let you go.

You entered the door, looking around you found the whole thing a mess. Literally a mess, canned beer, papers, cigarettes, used condoms, lingerie, underwears, clothes.

What the hell is this place, you looked around and you saw a few man's sitting on different sides of the abandoned wearhouse.

One is in the table fucking a girl, one is one the piano chair fingering a girl while she's sitting on the piano, the other one is standing on the other side grabbing a woman's hair and fucking her mouth. And there he is sitting on the couch with a girl by his side.

You dropped your things on the ground that made all of them looks at you. You didn't care about them you just cared about him.

"Are you a stripper as well?" The guy said on the other side of the room asked while bitting his lips. What the actual fuck, he already have a woman sucking his dick and yet he's doing that Infront of your eyes.

"She's mine" the guy from the couch said. He stood up from the couch and walk towards you, lighting up his cigarettes as he stood up there Infront of you.

"How did you knew I was here?" He asked while walking out of the weather, you're following him begin.

"Does it matter?, I told you I've already made up my decision right, how can you still move around letter other woman touch you" you said.

"You haven't get rid of your little boyfriend and yet you're telling me you've made up your mind?" He chuckles as he put the cigarette back in his mouth.

"I did, I just did" you said while looking at your feet and play with your fingers, fuck this is all Eunwoo's fault, if he didn't showed up earlier everything between you and Jungkook will be okay.

Jungkook turn around and watches you, he getting turn on by your actions, he literally love the way you're acting like a innocent kid Infront of him.

He grabbed your wrist and pin you ok the dirty wall, you looked at him in shocked. Yet you like the way he's dominating you.

"Don't make me fall into your trap little girl" he said while staring at you, you couldn't understand what he was saying, does he think you're not serious about him? Is your action towards him not enough to let him knew that you're fucking serious for him?.

"I'm not putting traps on you, okay serious, I wanted to build something between us Ggukie." You said as you tried to reach you hand to his face put he pulled your hands back on the wall.

"What you wanna build is something forbidden, you might lose anything you admire the most in just one mistake kiddo" he's trying to make you back away from him and you knew it.

"You're the only thing I admire the most, just you by myself and I'll be okay." I won't give up not that easily.

The tattoo guy smile on your answer. Damn you fucking turned him on.

You're sitting on his stomach while your pussy is on his tummy, you both laughing when he begin tickling you, you laugh as your hair fall Infront of your face.

Jungkook's notice that, he quickly stopped and put your hair behind your ears, you both look at each other, this is exactly how you're fantasizing about him.

The way he takes care of you after a rough hot sex, you slowly bend down and kiss him, he grabbed you by your head and stared kissing you back passionately.

You pulled away as you both smiled at each other, lay on top of him. He kissed the top of your head and hugged you tight.

You both cuddle each other nked under the blanket.