02

I'm here standing infront of the mirror looking at myself. Looking at may bare self naked. Those mark on my neck, arms and every part of my body is made by the man I trusted the most.

It was made by my uncle that I recently started to fantasize about did it to me. He fucked me hard, so hard but so good.

I should feel disgust, I should feel horrible, I shouldn't be happy about it yet I am. I've lost my mind, total lost my mind now.

But did he really mean what he did with me? Last night. Did he really wanted to do it? Or he's just drunk and didn't knew what he's was doing.

You're thoughts got interrupted when you hear an groan coming from your bedroom. You walked out of the bathroom and saw him sitting on the bed.

His had is on his head, probably having a headache as he was so drunk last night. His naked Infront of me, I bite my lips. I tried to stop thinking nasty about him but I couldn't.

He's so hot, the way his tattoo fingers massage his forehead, the way his abs is calling you out to touch then, the way his cock is laying on you bef staring at you wanting you to put him inside your mouth again. It was all so hot.

He wasn't the ggukie you've used to know everything about him changes and you hate the fact that his changes made you change the way you look at him and the way you feel about him.

He become manly while you become feminine. He couldn't just put you on his lap and let you kiss him on the lips, that's already a different scene now yet you still wanted to do it but not just as his nephew but as a woman who's ready to give him all of you.

But it is wrong, all wrong, you shouldn't be thinking about it. You shouldn't be looking at him this way. Feeling this way. He's your father's brother he's not just a stranger he's your uncle. Your uncle ggukie.

He finally noticed your presence. He turn his head towards you, you he closed his eyes and grabbed his curtly hair hard with the used of his hand.

He finally remembered everything, and he finally realized the mistake he made, he slept with his brother's daughter, he slept with his one and only niece knowing that he shouldn't have as it's forbidden.

He quick get up from you bed and started picking up his things, you came to him as he was about to walk out, you grabbed his arms yet he didn't look back.

"Get dressed up kiddo, this never happened, nothing happened" he said as he pushed your hand away from him and left.

"B-but something happened" you watches him as he walk out of your room and slowly closing the door behind him.

"Come on Jungkook, Yn is not that hard to handle she's already grown up it won't be hard for you to take care of her" his brother said.

"Hyung, I have different plans for my life that's why I came back here in Korea, and non of my plans is to babysit your daughter okay" Jungkook replied as he put the cigarette in between his lips.

"Come on Jungkook, you always love to babysit Yn before so what's the difference now" Namjoon tap his brother shoulder while Jungkook's attention is on the view Infront of him while he's leading on the balcony.

"It's different now, I'm already a man and she's not just a little girl she's officially a woman now, aren't you scared leaving your daughter alone" Jungkook said sounding a little annoyed.

"Why would I be scared, I know you love her so much Jungkook, and it's you I trust you man" Jungkook look at Namjoon as he dropped his cigarettes.

No he couldn't trust him, he just slept with her last night, there's no way his brother should be trusting him with his daughter, that's is what all the things that is in Jungkook's mind right now.

"Okay, but for two months, no extension" Jungkook said that made his brother smile and nod.

Jungkook watches his brother walk away from the balcony as he poke her inner cheek and course under his breath "fuck it".

You're on the bathtub, laying you head down, trying to calm down, but never tried to forget everything. Something happened and he should know that.

He open the door, he's completely nked, you open your eyes and look at him, he made his way towards you while you waited for him right there under the shower.

He come, he pulled you kissing you passionately while your body collided. The drip from the shower mad the hot tension of your body a little bit cooler.

You wrapped your right legs around his waist while he hold on to it and caresses your thighs, one spank on your butt and his kiss started getting aggressive.

His mouth moved down to your neck bitting it, you moan, you liked it, you didn't want him to stop, you want more. And he knows you want more so he gave you move.

He get down on his knees, licking your womanhood, couldn't identify if it was your precum or it was just the water cumming from the shower.

Yet he didn't mind that at all and you just keep tasting you, you're liking it. You beg for more and he gave you move. After you reach your climax he fucked you with his cock.

He pushed it inside you, didn't even let you adjust as he made you face the wall and fuck you from behind. It was your first and it hurts but soon the pain turns into pleasure.

The pleasure you will surly crave for. He fucked you from behind while spanking your butt. He fucked you hard on the front while your legs wrapped around his waist, both hands interlock to each other pinning on the wall and his mouth is making marks on your shoulder, neck and boobies.

He fucked you on your little mouth, he pulled your hair into ponytail and pushing your head back and forth, you play with his cock like a lollipop, stroking it and made him cum inside your mouth as you swallow it all.

Something happened and he can't just say it never happened. You open your eyes and sight after remember what happened last night.

"Something happened ggukie, you can't deny me" you said while laying on the bathtub thinking about him.