14

You're the famous restaurants, far from your hometown. Why? Simple I just wanted to feel like being on a date with someone you love, and be like a normal couple around the other person who doesn't even know you.

While you're sitting on the table that you reserve for both of you and Jungkook. You waited for him to arrived at the restaurant.

While peacefully waiting for him you tried distracting yourself by using your phone. Well what else can you do to distract yourself but just by using your phone right, mostly for the teenagers.

While your eyes is focusing on your phone someone pulled out the chair Infront of you as he sat down and look you with a bright smile on his face.

Thinking it was Jungkook. You put your phone down and looked up. The smile on your face fall down but immediately bring a small smile just so it won't make you look rude to him.

"Taehyung" you said. He immediately bring his hand Infront of you and laughed while you just watched him.

"Well it's nice meeting you again. I just wanted to say sorry for the last time." He said waiting for you to reach out your hand to him.

You simply smile and bring your hand, shaking it with him and before you could even pull your hand back, he immediately kiss the back of it like a gentleman prince.

You're taken aback with his action but that move literally gave you butterfly in your stomach. But just like you said Jungkook gave you a whole damn zoo when he's the one touching you.

Jungkook arrived at the restaurant, he looked around you and found you. He was about to walk towards you with a smile on his face but immediately collapsed after seeing a man already sitting Infront of you.

His back is facing him. He couldn't recognized the man. But unknown feeling run in his blood, he feel like killing someone. He knew something inside his has a thing on you but he just doesn't know what it is.

Is it just a lust that's why he didn't like seeing you with other man just because he wants your body for your or it's more than that?.

He could just leave at this moment as you seems to like enjoying talking to the man you're with right now but he chooses not to.

Why? Money is just what he need from you right, so why do he have to act so protective over you. It is because he doesn't want your attention drift to someone else? Probably.

He sigh and decided to walk towards you, he clear his throat catching both of you and taehyung's attention. You smiled seeing him standing there.

Taehyung quickly standup from his seat. He turn around and faced Jungkook, he gave him a smile and offered his hand for a handshake but Jungkook just rolled his eyes and sat on the same chair that taehyung was sitting earlier.

Yn was shocked seeing Jungkook behavior so she mumble "sorry" to taehyung while tae just gave her simply smile and excused himself.

While eating Jungkook noticed the way you giggles for no reason. He heard you chuckles, while chowing the beefsteak inside his mouth he look at you as his dark odds followed the direction your looking at.

He poke his inner cheek after seeing what you're looking at. It was Taehyung who's making funny faces while looking at you.

He dropped his knife and fork on the table. You get startled and look at him. He seems pissed off, is he mad?.

Before you could even answer your own question he immediately grabbed your hand pulling you out of the restaurant.

While both of you were in the parking lot he pin you on the wall trapping you in between his arms. He pushed the wall beside you repeatedly. You gasp and closed your eyes.

Out of sudden you suddenly felt terrified, would he hit you as well? He just kept on punching the wall nonstop till it bleeds.

His lips was on your lips. No tongue, no biting, you both just let your lips connected, you slowly open your eyes and found pairs of dark eyes looking at you.

He pulled away and turn around. Walking to the other side of the car, he hold the handle and open the door for you, making your way to the door, as you're about to walk inside you saw his hand blending, it was because he pushes the wall right?.

You immediately grabbed his hand and caress it. He pulled it away from you and walk to the other side on the car. You also went inside and close the door.

Jungkook turned on the car by twisting the key to the left and start the engine. He drove away while the whole ride your eyes is only focusing on his bleeding hand.

"Why did you do that" you asked not because you just wanted to break the silence but because you really wanted to know why all of sudden he just started pushing the wall.

"I fucking hate seeing you with other man" he said while sounding really mad, you didn't quite heard what he said so you ask him.

"What?" He run his hand through his hair while poking his cheek.

"Don't make me repeat myself" he said and continue driving. He didn't wanna repeat himself just because he didn't want to it's just that he, himself can't also accept the fact that he's feeling jealousy after seeing his niece with other man.

He knew he's not only after Yn for money there's more not just her body and her money but still he's still on process finding it out for himself but for now he's still all over the money.

And her body.

"Fuck it, I want you to suck me while I drive, ride me like your ridding a horse but faster." He said as he speed the car.