06

You woke up feeling a heavy arm's wrapped around your waist. Slowly opening your eyes and saw him, he's still peacefully sleeping right beside you.

Part of you is happy seeing him still here with you but also there's part of you that terrifies you. You're scared that what if he wasn't serious about what he said last night. You're scared that he's just playing with you.

You sigh as you look at the ceiling, you sigh as you look over your window. It's still dark outside. And something stupid suddenly came across your mind.

It's a terrible idea yet you knew it will satisfied you so you decided to do it. You look at him and slowly removed his arms around you as you walk out of your room.

Holding a cold water oh your hand as you slowly opened the room and walk in, avoiding to make any noises. You successful arrived Infront of the bed and watches her sleeping peacefully.

How dare she sleep so peaceful when she literally let herself get fucked up by your man. Yes your man cause the moment he put his arms around you. You knew you like him and your decision is final.

You sigh and slowly pulled the blanket down, showing her nked buddy under the black clothed silk blanket. Seeing the scene Infront of you made your blood boil in anger as a smirk appear on the edge of your lips. Throwing the cold water to her sleeping figure as you watches her started jumping on the bed.

You started laughing while looking at her. She widened her eyes as her spirit is fully awaken after the cold water touches her whole body.

She saw you laughing. She looked at you as if she's about to kill you, she immediately grabbed the blanket and wrapped it aroused her body.

Walking towards you that made you stop yourself from laughing and look at her. Crossing your arms together and raise your other eye brows while standing infront of her.

"Who the hell are you?! And how could you do something like that?!" She started shouting at you but as strong pain straitly came across her she stopped talking and look back at you again.

"How dare you slap me!?" She shouted for the second time and it irritates you. Gosh she's so loud she might wake up my man.

You again slap the other side of her cheek and grabbed her by her neck as you made her look at you. Staring at her eyes as you tighten the grip on her neck.

"And how dare you sleep with my man?" You said calmly yet the anger is visible to your eyes. You're literary burning her with your eyes.

"I want you to leave my house now because I even call a police for trespassing." You said as you pushed her on the ground.

You stand up there leading your head to the door frame while watching the woman running with only blanket wrapped around her chest.

She deserves it. She sleeps with your man and she just deserves the embarrassment she's about to get. You can't just stand on your feet watching her leave without doing anything. She should know who's she's competing to before touching what's yours.

It's not her fault, yes that's right but in your eyes it's all her fault for seducing him. Jungkook will always be the good one for you whatever his mistakes were, you will make yourself believe that it's other mistake and not his.

And that's how crazy you we're for him, that's how crazy he made you for himself. You're slowly turning into his psycho little girl without him realizing.

Jungkook woke up as he look around and didn't find you, he open the door and left your room. Walking down stairs and entered the kitchen.

You saw him. He look at you and look back at the fridge. You were taken a back by his action and it triggers you. Did he suddenly forgot all the things that happened yesterday?.

No. That can't be happening, you must make him remember everything. You already made up your mind, and this aren't stopping you. You had to make him remember what he said.

You walk towards him. You stand up right behind him, you knew he can feel your presence.

"I already made up my mind, I wanted to commit with you gguk." You said and he just humm as an answer. Is he fucking kidding you?.

You scuffed and laughed under your breath. You walk to his side and close the door of the refrigerator. He looks at you and look at him in confused.

"What do you mean by that?" You said as you just stared at him. He stares back. You're about to open your mouth when he suddenly pushes you to the fridge. Pinning you on the door of it and kisses you passionately.

"You had to be sure about that. I aren't gonna stop in the middle just because you didn't want me anymore. I'll hunt you down till the end" he said as he kisses you again.

Fuck he's so hot, how can he makes you feel this way, you're getting weak and wanting to dropped on your knees Infront of him.

You continue kissing him, sucking his tongue and wrapped your arms around his neck.

Someone called out your name. It's a boy, you both broke the kiss and look around, you separate yourself away from Jungkook as soon as you so the man.

Did you totally forgot the existence of your boyfriend just because you've gone crying chasing after your father's brother?

And right now Eunwoo  there looking for you, while you're in the arms of other man. Not just other man but your uncle.