12

It's 7 in the evening, the sun is already down. You walked inside your bedroom after taking a long warm shower.

With a towel on your hand you started drying your hair while sitting Infront of the mirror looking at yourself and smiled.

Plugging the blowdry's switch and turn it on you directly placed the head point of it on your wet hair and continue to dry it.

You keep brushing your hair while the blowdry is still on. The tattoo man open the door, you didn't notice the door opening as the sound of the blowdry is so loud.

Strong arms wrapped around you waist making you startled. You look up as you saw his reflection on the mirror Infront of you while he's kissing your neck.

You tap is head as you turn of the hairdryer, he turned you around and buried his face in-between your boobies, giving it wet kisses making you giggles.

You smile as he pulled away and look at you. His eyes look so Inlove with you, it's full affection, but mostly lust and you love it.

He pulled you up as he immediately place his tattoo hand on your but while bringing your legs around his hips.

You both kiss each other, entering your tongue inside his mouth sharing each other's saliva, you bite his bottom lips making him groan.

You smile in between the kiss as you pulled away, you made both of your legs around his waist, while Jungkook picked you up as he spins you around.

Both of you laugh while connecting each other's noise, he started kissing you again, at first is was gentle till his tongue started wondering around your mouth, sucking your tongue aggressively.

While picking you up Jungkook made his way to the bed and lead on top of you, kissing you on your forehead as he move to your cheeks, lips and neck.

He pulled the rope around your waist and open your bathrobe reviling your pure nked body, his eyes shining looking at the masterpiece Infront of his eyes.

You watches him looking at your body, you brought your hand Infront of his face and caresses it. Jungkook grabbed your hand and kiss it.

You both stared at each other's eyes while you watched him going down till he stopped in-between your thighs.

He run both of his arms around your legs, pulled you closer to him. While looking at you he stick out his tongue and lick your cunt.

Your breath stopped, you inhale while bringing you head back, staring at the ceiling with open eyes, your breath started getting heavier as soon as his tongue made his way inside you, tasting every inch of you.

He bring his fingers on your pussy and started rubbing it while his still sucking you off, you startled moaning while feeling the pleasure he gaves.

You're on your highest, his tongue is hitting your spot and it can make you cum in a minute. You keep your head stick on the bed while grabbing the bedsheet tight.

Jungkook smirk while his mouth is still pleasuring you, he loves seeing you going crazy in moaning while he's eating you out, he keep his eye on you  while fucking you.

As shut your eyes open when you feel like cumming already, but you immediately closed your eyes when you heard a knocked on the door.

You pushed Jungkook and made his hide under your bed, you're so disappointed how can someone ruined such a beautiful moment mostly when you're about to release it.

You wore the bathrobe and came to open the door. You saw your father standing infront of the door.

You smiled at him while he did the same, as you're about to close the door behind you, your father was fast enough to entered your room and sit on your bed.

Fuck, you're nervous now, why does he need to enter my room and sit on my bed when his brother is literally under my bed nked, you told yourself while slowly making your way towards him.

You sit next to him as you both look at each other. He grabbed your and hand put it on top of his lap. You're confused but you're more scared about his finding out Jungkook is in the same room with his daughter not as her uncle but as her lover.

"Jungkook told me what happened this morning and I'm so sorry about it baby" your father said while looking at you.

So that's the reason why he came here for, you know your father. He won't let anything happen to you so you didn't blame him on it mostly Jungkook was there to protect you earlier so it wasn't really a big deal for you.

"Dad, it's fine, uncle ggukie was there to protect me tho, and it wasn't your fault." You said while smiling at him.

Fuck it, calling him uncle sounds like a sin to your ears, yet you're ready to be a sinner just to have him and that's exactly what you are right now. Sinner, both of you are.

Namjoon smiled and pulled you in his arms, you smiled as him and hug him back, feeling your father's warm hug you close your eyes and made yourself comfortable.

You pulled away from him and smiled at each other, he stood up while you did the same thing. As you're about to walk your father out if your room you saw Jungkook hand.

You stepped on it. He pulled his hand and grabbed it. He didn't expect any of that action from you, he hold his hand and caress it as it was hurting.

You made you way to your door and open it for your father, he kissed your forehead. You immediately closed the door behind you.

The moment you turn around you already saw him standing infront of the bed grabbing his hand that you stepped on.

"Fuck this will be suck a long night" you said under too breath