Chapter 7

Davina's pov

It had been a week since I'd moved to London, my new job was great with flexible hours, meaning I'd been spending a lot of time around AJ and his friends. Mostly him and Niko, but today I'd be seeing everyone since they wanted to plan their next video.

Originally I thought it'd be best if I didn't go, I hadn't seen Sharky since last Friday at the restaurant and I wasn't sure if there would be bad feelings or more tension. I didn't really want to see him either, but I decided I shouldn't miss out just because of somebody else. The rest of the guys liked me, and I liked them, so Sharky would just have to get over himself.

I didn't even know what his problem was - I hadn't done anything to him - and until he told me what was bothering him, I couldn't do anything about it.

But even that bothered me because I knew I liked him.

And I hated that he hated me.

Sharky's pov

I'd promised AJ to be on my best behaviour today, he'd rang me earlier asking what had happened between me and his cousin and I'd just told him that it didn't matter and I'd be civil.

The truth was, even though she'd said that stuff about me, I'd seen her interact with the rest of the guys and she seems like just my type. So why did she have to jump to conclusions about me so fast? I wanted to give her a chance but knowing how she felt had messed me up for some reason.

I knew people had opinions about me - i was a youtuber - and people had told they thought i was a player before, but it hurt hearing it come from her mouth. Maybe it was because i liked her...I didn't know.

I wanted to sort it out with her, but she seemed to have a problem with me.

That bothered me because I knew I liked her.

And I hated that she hated me.

-

I was already at Chunkz' place when i heard the doorbell ring, and i instantly knew who it would be. I sighed, and Chunkz shot me a look before standing up and walking out of the room.

''You okay, man?'' kenny asked.

''I haven't seen Davina since we had that argument...i just don't want it to be awkward.'' i explained.

''I don't think it will be. Just try not to argue with her again.'' kenny joked.

''Great advice.'' i said sarcastically.

Kenny laughed. AJ, Niko and Chunkz came into the living room. For a moment, my heart leapt into his throat - Davina wasn't here. Maybe she changed her mind. Maybe she wasn't coming. Maybe-

AJ caught my eye. ''Davina is looking for somewhere to park.''

''Right.'' I said.

''Do you not like D?'' AJ asked.

''It's not that-''

''She's really cool if you get to know her.'' Niko said.

''I don't think she likes me.'' i said carefully.

''Try and get to know today.'' chunkz replied.

I nodded. ''Good idea.''

We were waiting for only a few minutes before Davina came into the apartment, sitting next to AJ. she said hey to everybody, but she didn't look at me. I rolled my eyes - so she was going to be like that.

''Can i go grab a drink?'' Davina asked, looking to Chunkz.

''Yeah, sure. Through there.'' he explained.

Davina walked out of the living room, and Niko looked at me.

''Why don't you go and help her?'' he asked.

''Why me?'' I scoffed.

''Give you time to clear the air.''

I hesitated and then sighed. ''Fine.''

-

Davina's POV:

I was only in the kitchen for a few moments before I heard somebody enter. I turned with an automatic smile on my face, but it disappeared when I saw who it was.

''Do you want any help?'' sharky asked.

''No.'' I replied, turning away from him.

He sighed. ''Why are you being like this, davina?''

I paused. ''Im not being like anything.''

''You are.''

''You're the one who decided to be a dick at the resturant!''

''That was 2 weeks ago! Get over it!''

''Whatever.'' i said sourly. ''Just go away.''

''You're literally the one who said something about me first!'' he blurted.

I stopped, turning back to face him. ''What?''

''I heard you...you were talking about me with AJ.''

I thought for a second, and then blushed slightly. ''Oh.''

''Yeah, oh. You were the one who was talking about me before you even knew me!''

"Well... not exactly." I turned around so he couldn't see me "I kinda said that to get AJ off of my back."

"What'd you mean?" He questioned

"So" I faced him again "AJ loves to kid around, right and he'd got this idea that I liked you so I said a bunch of stuff to get him off of my case. I didn't know you heard it, I'm sorry." I looked up at his face which he seemed to be keeping clear of emotion.