Deviation

(Unknown POV)

In another dimension, a red figure could be seen hovering around the void. Its shape is unknown since the mysterious figure is distorted like looking through a red distorted mirror. It can be seen looking at the tear in the void for quite some time. As if making up its mind the figure moved to the tear.

At first sight, the tear looked like it can only fit something as big as a first. But it can be seen that it keeps on growing as time progress. The entity then uses the particles covering him to seal the tear.

The tear seems to have closed up upon closer inspection. But just as the entity closed the tear another one started to show up. The entity moved closer to the tear but as he was getting closer another one popped at his side.

Soon followed a laborious work of closing the opening tears. But no matter how many he closed there will always be more tears opening up. It was like duct-taping sinking ships. There was no end to it.

Soon he decided the find the source of this mess and end it there. But first, he needs to stop all of these tears from causing extensive damage to this dimension. He soon thought of an idea to slow the destruction of this dimension. He used his liquid-like particles again and this time he made a sphere with them to isolate the eroded. But this was not a permanent solution at most it will just slow down its destruction.

He had to hurry and find out the cause of these tears. From what he could gather he could feel a familiar energy on Earth. He needs to know what happened on Earth but he cannot just interfere with time unless he wants to create a much more catastrophic problem than what he already has. He needs to have a clear picture of what part of the time he wants to change. At times like this, he regretted quarreling with someone who could read everything.

So he decided to go to Earth to investigate the familiar energy and find out the source of the problem. He then would use his authority to change that certain point in time. The plan looks simple enough but in reality, there will be a lot of obstacles such as me not knowing what Earth has become since I last went there.
But his time he can't just ignore this problem because this problem is big enough to destroy even his home.

He approximately has 50 days before the whole dimension will collapse causing the concept of time to be distorted.

The entity continued to ponder the situation he was in a realization hit him. He realized that in his current form, he can't blend well with the creatures of Earth so he thought of a form that will suit him to not attract attention to him.

Well, he can't necessarily just rush in and immediately garner the vigilance of every single entity on Earth, can't he?

So he assumed a form that is more human-like form. At first, it was shown that his sclera is black rather than white and his pupils turning red. Then soon it faded until his sclera was normal white and his pupils had just a tint of redness. The distorting particles appeared to have stabilized into his astral dress. He had a dark red hair.

As he finished his transformation he then was sure that it was time to go to Earth and end the source of all this mess.

(Earth)

In Tenguu City what seemed to be a peaceful town was suddenly bombarded by the sound of alarms signifying the beginning of a space quake. A space quake is a phenomenon that destroys everything within their range at least that is what the citizens are led to believe.

When all of the civilians have evacuated the space quake happened and destroyed a large part of the city. Then he appeared a boy appeared at the center of destruction. The boy soon disappeared like he was never there in the first place.