Missing Existence

(Tokiyasu Pov)

There's a big problem.

For some reason, half of the spirits in here apparently don't exist. How did I know you ask? That's because I asked around with my clones. At first, I was not expecting the spirits to be the ones affected first since they have enough reiryoku to at least resist their clutches.

Then I remembered that the spirits here have less amount of reiryoku since they are sealed by Shido. I then decided to visit where they are right now. So I stealthily walked towards their houses and found out that there is no one with the name of Tohka Yatogami. I asked the locals around and even asked Shido's homeroom teacher.

"Uhm, Miss Okamine was it? Do you have a student by the name of Tohka Yatogami around here?"

"Hmm... I don't think so. But are you sure you didn't come here for another reason?"

"Nope, thank you that's all." I don't know what she by that at all. But I'm in a hurry.

With that, I then proceeded to summon about 5 clones. Each of us goes to different places. Apparently, there are only 3 spirits left that Shido has sealed. Excluding Kurumi and Origami, Only Natsumi, Kotori, and Miku are here and the rest are either erased from history or Shido haven't met them yet.

Shido doesn't know right now since he is focused on sealing Origami right now but it won't be long. I have to hurry and start fixing the time right now

I soon entered my dimension. I then abandoned my human form since it will just cost me energy to maintain it. Soon all essence gathered towards me. I then created a line with this essence symbolizing the timeline.

I then pointed toward a spot in the timeline. Specifically towards where the line splits. The split then intertwined. Not merged just intertwined. No matter how much energy I put in once the timeline is broken it cannot be fixed. It can only be intertwined together to prevent parts of the timeline from splitting once more.

With that, the timeline should be fixed. As I came to that conclusion I saw a part of the timeline turning darker.

"What now... It looks like someone still can't move on."

Apparently, Origami which had gone completely inverse is gonna merge with this timeline's Origami. Can't she just let this go? I mean Shido did solve the problem.

I just came here to fix the timeline now I'm gonna go help Shido do some psychological counseling. I'm starting to regret getting involved.

Oh look Miku Izayoi just vanished.

As if pt that information from my clone I head back to earth. It's gonna be morning soon and hopefully, Shido can resolve this thing with Origami. But first I got to work on slowing down this phenomenon.

That means I need someone who can control reality to some degree and thank goodness she still hasn't disappeared.

As I was thinking that I saw the one whom I need for this to work a young girl with jade-colored hair. I soon approach her.

"Hey, the miss with green hair I need to talk with you," I said while I was in my child form.

"Oh! Do I know you?" Of course, if some random kid asked to talk with you you will also be shocked.

"No, but I know you miss Natsumi." She looked quite flustered.

"How di-"

"Maybe we should talk over there." I pointed to an empty alleyway. She nodded and went ahead with me.

I then transformed into my normal form which shocks her for some reason.

"Hey don't look so shocked I heard that you did the same thing but in reverse."

"What do you want to talk about?" she ignored me with a slight blush.

"Don't worry I'll make it simple." I soon brought my finger to her head. I soon released a wave of my energy toward Natsumi. Then she looked dazed for some reason. Maybe she is still processing the information I just unloaded on her.

"What was that?" She asked me confused.

"That was the remnants of time. They were your memories before time was altered. So long story short, I need your help."

"Of course, I'll help save everyone. But what can I do?" She gets slightly quiet thinking that she can't help much. Well, she can't solve everything but she will be helpful.

"Don't worry about that junior I'm gonna explain on the way since we don't have enough time.

"Junior?"

"Yes, I'll call you Junior because I have far more experience, by a lot." As I said we then heard a cracking noise as if a mirror was breaking. We then look up at the sky then saw a crack. This crack is just barely noticeable.

"Junior, do you know how to use Kaleidoscope right?" I said that hoping that's the case.