Meeting With A Friend

(Tokiyasu POV)

After I did what I thought would be a cool exit. I soon was hit by the realization that I forgot to ask him something that I just realized now. Why are there other spirits besides the ones I already know? And why are there so many spirits popping up? Is someone creating them on purpose? But for what?

I came here to earth to have my questions answered but as I keep on searching for answers in this world new questions seem to just exist out of nowhere. I feel a storm brewing and my guts are telling me it has something to do with Shido.

All those questions would be left without answers for now. As I start pondering on what I do now. Do I go back to Shido after I made such a cool exit? This option is now certainly not valid for I would lose some first-impression points if I do that. I would seem more like a clumsy idiot than a mysterious being. Right now having a strong reputation is much needed for better intimidation purposes.

So how do I approach Shido? Wait an idea popped up. What if instead of me meeting him as Enigma I try and meet him as Tokiyasu Abiko instead? Yeah, I think that could work.

I saw Shido exit the building and walked towards his house. As he was heading that way I quickly altered my form to that of a child again. I then sat on the bench where he will surely pass by and waited.

As I waited for Shido to pass by this area I wonder how I should act around him. Do I do it casually? Do I do it with some slight formality? Or do I treat him cautiously like Enigma?

As I was having trouble sorting my thoughts I remembered how I left him with multiple reasons for his sister to murder him. It then hit me. I don't need to think too much about it, didn't I? As these thoughts crossed my mind I saw Shido standing over there looking towards me.

"Itsuka, how are you still alive?"

As I said that I saw Shido's face slightly twists with anger. Yeah, I should just treat him as a normal friend and try my best to make him suffer as much as possible just like any friend would. Of course, it isn't just some lousy excuse to mess with him. It's a responsibility!!!

"It's you!! Do you know how many times I almost died? What are you doing here?"

"Hehehe, I Abiko am here to uphold my part of the bargain" I boldly stated.

"Haa... Didn't I say that there is no need to do that?"

"Well, it's not like I care."

"You just do whatever you want to do huh?"

"Yes and I forgot to mention this but I will come to your house later and give you something that will be useful." He said this while rubbing his arms followed by a burst of evil laughter.

"Are you sure you're trying to repay me?"

"Of course didn't I tell you you can trust me?"

"The evil laugh says otherwise."

"I'll head home see you later Shido."

I said that to Shido who had a slightly anxious and helpless expression.

I soon returned to my home dimension and created something by condensing the essence scattered around that dimension. It soon takes a shape of a clock. It's quite tiring to make but it is necessary for someone like him since unlike Kurumi who has no problem controlling time, he will be affected by the cracks in time.

I have a connection with the watch since it is literary made by me. Soon the damage done to this dimension will manifest in their world. Little by little enough to go unnoticed but still cause damage until it gets too big and collapses the world along with mine.

It might change some relevant things from history, or it might erase a few people without anyone noticing it except for the three of us. Well, this damage isn't permanent though since time only changes the form it doesn't destroy.

I head back to Earth and went to Itsuka's residence. Although I don't know much about this new world I do know one thing it's time for me to get involved.