Friend And Mischief

(Shido POV)

It's going to be hard to explain to Kotori how and why I'm bringing an unknown child into our home. But what can I do it's not like I could just leave him there and no matter how many times I try to wake the kid up he doesn't even budge. Currently, he is sleeping on my bed and all I could do is wait for him to wake up and ask him where his parents are.

As I was thinking about what to do when the boy was up I saw him more he eyelids upwards. Then as he got up from the bed while rubbing his left eye he looked at me and said.

"Hello, mister can I borrow your phone?"

The mysterious boy reached his hand out to me and I subconsciously gave my phone like it was normal. The boy then started fiddling with it. I came back in a daze and quickly ask the boy what he was doing.

"Uhm, excuse me but what are you doing?"

"Oh this, I'm just calling 911 to report a kidnapping accident." said the red-haired boy while giving me the brightest smile he could muster.

"Oh is that so."

I stood there until I heard a ringing on the phone. But suddenly I realized what the boy meant when he was talking about the kidnapper. I hurriedly swiped the phone before he could speak on the phone.

"Hey, I know what your thinking but that isn't the case!!"

"Oh really then I would appreciate it if you can explain why am I in a stranger's bed." the boy said while still giving me that fake smile of his.

I soon began to give an account of all the things that happened that led to this. When I said this the boy gave me a look of understanding.

"I see thank you then for saving me back there and I apologize for my sudden behavior. I guess I was really tired when the space quake happened and I fell asleep while the alarm went off."

"How could you fall asleep during those alarms!?!"

"As I said I was really tired."

"But..."

"As I said I was really tired." the boy repeated his answer like a parrot.

"Fine just be careful next time you were lucky that the space quake this time was a false alarm,"

"Sure and thanks again for taking care of me. Oh by the way my name is Abiko Tokiyasu." As the boy said this he held out his hand. I took his hand and said.

"My name is Itsuka Shido.

"Ok, Itsuka I shall remember that. Although I can't give you anything right now I shall surely return the favor. But right now.." the boy stood up from the bed matching my eye level. Then he put his arm on my shoulder. "I can consider you as a friend."

"I see, don't worry about returning that favor though. We are already friends after all." I said to the child while smiling at him. This kid is really innocent.

"Well I shall take my leave now my parents might be really worried right now," Abiko said while going down my bed. When suddenly a voice was heard behind the doors followed by the opening of that certain door. Out came my sister back in his school attire.

"Brother I already knocked at your door so many times I have something to..." she paused midway looking at us especially me.

"Anyone please explain." my sister muttered in a barely audible voice. She is probably clenching her teeth so hard that she can barely open them.

"It was like this.."

"Itsuka let me explain." Abiko gave me and my sister a very innocent smile but I could see a tint of mischief in his eyes. Did I just imagine that? But what followed were words that made me shiver.

"I assume you are his sister. Well while I was sleeping your brother took me to his room. Of course, when I woke up I tried to call for help but your brother denied communication. He then said to me that we could be friends while giving me an unusually sweet smile." The boy said it all in one breath which amazed me and also made me want to pass out.

"Hey, you cut off too many parts!" I said to him hopefully to make him correct the mistakes he made.

"Wha, what are you talking about mister isn't that what happened."

"Shido! Tell me is that what happened you filthy scum."

"Well, it wasn't the whole truth if you would just let me.." before I was able to finish my sentence I was grabbed by the throat by my sister. As she was choking the life out of me I heard Abiko say something.

"Well, I think I should leave now I don't wanna trouble you any longer." with that the mysterious kid left the house leaving me with a whole lot of misunderstanding.

(Tokiyasu POV)

A young boy could be seen giggling while running out of a house.

"Well, it was refreshing seeing as I have been cooped up in my dimension for years." he then proceeds to look at his right hand.

"Huh, human warmth. It isn't that bad after all." said the boy.

"Goodbye, my first friend, see you next time." As he said these words while looking out the window with its lights on and then he disappeared like usual.