Strength To Help

(Tokiyasu POV)

For now, I decided to ignore Shido and focus on the matter at hand. I saw Origami preparing to fire the cannons aimed at us.

I started making my way to her by speeding up myself with Time. The beams that were shot at me were slowed down, not stopped just slowed down. With my current condition can't really afford to waste my reiryoku. I should stop time only when I really need it.

But even though they're slowed down I couldn't fully dodge all the beams aimed at me and some of them hit.

A beam for example tore off 3 of my fingers. But I didn't really care since I could just get them back. Origami also tried to keep her distance the same way she did with Kotori.

"That trick...." I shouted towards Origami while her cannons were taking on a wing-like formation. " that won't work on me."

Although she can move at great speeds I could just stop time.

"Miss Tobiichi I'll teach you a lesson about time," I said that as she was speeding she was speeding through the sky. "You can't outrun time."

As I muttered those words I stopped time and appeared just above her. I grabbed all of the cannons at a very high speed and crushed them. Origami was about to summon more cannons as she gestured her hand toward me.

"Nope"

I grabbed her hand and flung her toward the ground. I then saw her forming a barrier to prevent me from getting any closer.

"Maybe if you were in your normal form you would be able to resist a little bit but since you are in your inverse." I punched the barrier made out of dark light and it broke instantly. "This flimsy barrier won't stop me."

Not giving her the chance to react I grabbed her hands and restrained her arms on her back. I can't freeze her as I did with Kotori since Shido won't be able to talk to her so this would do. I then saw Shido.

"Hey! Shido over here." I was able to attract t his attention and soon he made his way here. But then I saw Origami form one cannon with her remaining reiryoku. Look like she can manifest only this cannon. Is this a last-ditch effort to fight back?

She can't fire toward me though knowing she'll get hit too. But a few seconds later I got the answer to my question. Her cannons weren't aimed at me but at someone approaching over here.

She was aiming at Shido. Soon she fired a beam toward Shido. Shido tried to dodge. But the team still grazed his right arm.

I tried to let go of Origami and move towards Shido to help him. But Shido who saw me almost trying to let go of Origami stopped me. He gestured his hands for me to stay where I am.

Well, at least he isn't completely useless in this battle. The wound in his arm quickly lit up in flames and regenerated the wound. Good thing that Kotori wasn't erased by the cracks.

Shido still moved forward while barely dodging the beams and the wounds he gained regenerated.
Well, unlike me and Kotori, he's human after all so it's bound to be painful. But still, he pushed on I don't if he is weak because he is barely dodging the beams or if he is strong because he can still push forward despite the pain.

I know one thing for sure he wants to protect them. I don't know what he's driving force though. What pushes him so far that he is willing to risk his life to save these spirits? I may never know. Soon he reached our destination.

"Origami! Can you hear me? I told you five years ago! You're not alone! I'm here for you. No matter how many worlds you try to break I'll come and do something about it. I'll come and save you, no matter how much despair you're in!" With that, Origami stopped struggling. Shido soon began to walk forward towards Origami.

Oh God, I hate this situation we're in it feels like I'm a third wheeler. Then Shido kissed the already conscious Origami. With that Origami was sealed. Hooray!!! My tiring job of fixing the timeline is complete.

Soon Origami's Astral dress disappeared because she is now sealed. Then what was only left in this quiet night was us me, Shido, and Origami. Me restraining the naked Origami while Shido and Origami were looking at each other. Yup, nothing is weird at all just two boys and one naked girl standing in the middle of the street.

Hold up!!!

Why does this feel illegal? I hurriedly tried to let go of Origami and Origami just landed on Shido's embrace. Look at those 2 people not noticing the indecency of their actions. I called out to Shido breaking the lovey-dovey atmosphere.

"Shido, you can handle the rest right?" I said that and turned my back on him. But what followed was Shido giving me a question.

"Wait! What about the disappearing spirits surely you know something about this.

"They're fine," I said that trying to reassure Shido. "Why don't you try summoning Sandalphon"

As soon as I said that Shido then tried summoning Sandalphon. What followed next was him being able to summon it. It looked like he was about to ask more questions but I gestured my hand to him to stop and he did.

"Enigma! Thank you."

"No problem."

With that, I disappeared without a trace and all of the things I froze with Time started moving once more.