New Life After 14 Millennia

(Tokiyasu POV)

I'm tired. Extremely tired. Doing all of those tasks really drained me. But now that my task is complete my stay here on Earth is now also unneeded. So I guess should go back to my dimension... Not!

Right now I've never felt so happy. After all those years of thinking that my life is for the purpose of keeping order in the timeline now, I finally know how to live. It is kinda laughable to think that I a person who lived for millennia had only learned how to live right now.

As I thought those things I started to feel drowsy. Oh no looks like I'm out of energy I should head back to my dimension. I don't want to be caught again sleeping in the middle of the chaos like what happened to Shido last time.

So I opened a portal to it and went through. After that happened I passed out all alone in my dimension. This is why I never liked to stay in here.

"It doesn't really have the homely vibe."

"Then why don't you give it a little decoration? Like putting some vases over there."

"The timeline that flows through here will wash it away like a sand castle n a bea-"

I see Natsumi just hovering in the void with me.

"Oh yeah, Junior your still here?"

"Yes you left me here remember?!?"

Oh, now I remember leaving her here to keep the cracks sealed while I battle Kurumi and Origami. I should send her back quickly before Shido notices her going missing. But first...

"Junior you are free to go in and out of here whenever you want. But you should keep my identity a secret."

"And why would I want to go on a void?"

"How else are you gonna restore energy for time manipulation then?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot-" Natsumi froze when she finally processed the content of my question. "You mean your letting me use it."

"With a few restrictions of course."

"But why?"

"I mean you just saved the whole world and it's not like I'm against people having to have power like mine. If I was Kurumi won't be able to use her time manipulations."

"Oh, okay. So what do you plan to do now."

"I'm glad you asked. First I would like a house on Earth. It doesn't have to be that big just enough for me to live there. After that, I would like to eat as many delicacies as I can. I would travel to different places."

"Wait! Stop!"

"What is it this time?"

"Just that people who talk about what they are gonna do after usually die in the movies."

"Pfft...hahaha,"

"Stop don't laugh this is serious," said Natsumi while having a flushed face.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I won't die."

"Why are you immortal or something?"

"Hmmm... Almost."

"Then-"

"Don't worry those only happens at the movies." Shit, I triggered a death flag, didn't I?. While on the outside I may seem to be calm on the inside I'm actually panicking. At first, I didn't believe it but as Natsumi keep on pushing these facts I'm kind of nervous.

"But still you should be a little cautious."

"Relax Junior I'm the main character of this story I won't die." I should be extremely cautious when I'm not inside my dimension.

"How do you know that?"

"Just a feeling Junior."

"Well of you go Shido must be worried about you and remember to keep it a secret."

"Okay."

With a nod, Natsumi disappeared and I was again left alone. I should start preparing for this new life of mine. I then started gathering my energy once again.

I do not know if this life is full of hardships or success but I know one thing. It's better not to be alive at all.

(Shido POV)

The countless problems that we had are now been resolved. We finally sealed Origami and the spirits are back.

I was worried about the spirits since they disappeared so I asked the Ratatoskr. They said that the spirits are still in there. I then checked and just as they said the spirits have not disappeared. It was bizarre since just a moment ago I wasn't able to summon their angels.

It looks like this was the cause of us messing with time. Thank goodness it was solved... I hope. Well, this is all thanks to Enigma in the first place.

But still, he is quite an oddity. He shows up at the most unpredictable time and doesn't give away anything related to him. He also isn't like the other spirits he is much more stronger. He had beaten Origami and Kotori without using an angel. He is an anomaly. But although he is weird he is still someone reliable.

He could have ignored me or he could have killed Origami I have a feeling he could have done it if he wanted to. But he still chose to follow me. This time I owe him.

(Dimension of Time)

A boy with red hair could be seen sitting in the middle of the void. The boy soon stood up and then looked at a hole in the void.

"Again?" The boy said sarcastically.

But unlike the cracks the hole did not multiply instead what came out was a little green wisp.

"Haaa... I thought the cracks weren't resolved." The boy then looked at the wisp. "So what do you want? Why did you come here even though you would be reduced to such a state."

The wisp then let out an audible sound despite its form.

"You know why I'm here. Who was she?"

"Who are you talking about?"

"The girl you brought."

Tokiyasu then went silent for a while.

"I didn't know you would notice the first time she was here."

"So you brought her here knowing it would arouse my attention."

The boy said nothing and just smiled.

"Tell me then why did you bring me here? What do you want?" The wisp asked.

"I need help to live a life."