Caught In The Act

(Tokiyasu POV)

After I went back to my dimension to prepare and recharge my supply of reiryoku since the earth has less energy. I saw a part of my dimension crumble but weirdly enough I didn't feel much from it despite this being my home for 14 millennia. Sure I felt a sense of loss but grief and sadness aren't part of the feelings I felt.

But no matter what my feelings are it doesn't deny the fact that I'm responsible for this place. It also will trigger countless disasters if it is destroyed. That's why this task utmost importance not just for me but for everyone.

As I came back after restoring half of my Reiryoku I saw Shido preparing to go to school. Apparently, he goes to Raizen high school. He also has a little sister named Kotori Itsuka. Everything about him seems normal except for the fact that he is adopted.

But underneath all that is him being a part of the organization called Ratatoskr. An organization that instead of terminating spirits like DEM they have deemed spirits as dangerous beings. They instead try their best to save them. Honestly, I have quite a good impression of this organization because of Shido. Except for their way of sealing the spirits... We cannot and shall not talk about it. I repeat I would rather be captured by AST than lose every shred of dignity I have.

"Never!" the boy said to himself.

He then began to follow Shido. Why is he following you ask? because his stubborn and he still wants to repay his debts no matter the cost.

As I followed Shido I of course was hiding my presence and with a few millennia of experience nobody noticed me. But I noticed some weird things about him. Like him knowing someone he shouldn't know. For example, the new transfer student seemed to know him but the girl's reaction says otherwise.

Well, I did hear(totally not by eavesdropping) them talking about Shido's brother saving Miss Origami's parents. But my clones didn't receive information about him having a brother. Then is it possible that Shido has a hand in all of this mess?

Then I heard something that almost made me wanna made wanna rush to him and hit his head. Did he just ask a girl on a date? Thankfully I was able to control myself. As I continued to follow him I saw him going up the roof of a school building with a note.

Is that note from Origami accepting Shido's invitation? Did that idiot get a yes? How is that even possible? Do you just get to date anyone Shido? How do you even ask somebody out the very first day you met and get a yes as an answer?

As I was pondering the truth of the universe and how thick Shido's plot armor was. I saw the guy in question yawning and then falling asleep. Seriously Shido? You warn me not to sleep so much and you just sleep there like it's nothing? I pondered if I should cut ties with this guy.

(Shido POV)

As I was reading Origami's note I suddenly felt sleepy.

When I opened my eyes I saw Kurumi. What was she doing here?

"My goodness, Shido big boys should watch where they sleep."

"Ku-Kurumi"

"Shido, I'm deeply hurt that you fear me so much. After all, we were comrades who changed time together."

"Wow, you must be proud then." said a boy standing by Kurumi's side.

"Yes, that's right we are the first person to interfere with time..." Kurumi suddenly stopped and look to her side. At first, she was shocked by the boy's sudden appearance and so was I. The boy in question keeps sipping on a soda while standing right at her side. Noticing the silence the boy looked up and saw us staring at him.

"Do you also want a soda?" the boy calmly asked.