Choose Loyalty Or Dignity

(Tokiyasu POV)

I arrived in front of Shido's house and hurriedly pressed the doorbell. I soon heard someone's footsteps making their way towards the door. The door in front of me soon opened and I saw a familiar face.

"Wow, you came," he said

"Of course, why wouldn't I."

"Well, since you are here you can come in."

"Thank you, sorry to intrude."

As I came in I saw someone who should be his sister from last time and someone who looks like she hasn't slept for days. I won't but something about her seems amiss. Shido then began to introduce me.

"This kid over here is a friend of mine he's name is Tokiyasu Abiko."

"Hello!"

His little sister seemed to recognize me and said.

"Hey, it's you aren't you the little kid who spoke in a weird way that made me misunderstand?" Kotor said this seemingly irritated.

"Hmmm... What exactly do you mean by that? Weren't you the one who misunderstood? I simply said things in an abridged version." I then sized her up.

"Hmph!" she closed her mouth as she has nothing to say about this. She then got pulled away by the girl in glasses.

"Shido we will give you two some alone time. Just don't forget about our appoint meant tomorrow."

After they went away I gave the gift-wrapped box to Shido. I mean he should be grateful. I felt an odd sense of self-satisfaction in doing that. Shido then opened the box and saw the watch I made. Then Shido gave me a shocked look.

"Uhm, how did you get this?" Shido seemed shocked and I'm guessing it isn't because he is happy in having a new pocket watch. Realizing that there must be something wrong with the gift I decided to be sentimental about it.

"It came from my grandfather's savior. My father told me to give it to mine." Did you see that? I made a plausible story on the spot.

"Ah, I see."

"So Shido can I ask you a question?"

"Yes?"

"Why were you out during the space quake?" Shido looked quite shocked when I said that.

"I mean I had an excuse because I was asleep the whole time.... But haven't you had time to move me to your room? That must mean that you were out when the space quake struck." I spit down fact after fact.

"I-i was..."

"Don't worry you don't have to answer if you don't want"

"Phew.." Shido sighed in relief.

"Oh, by the way, a mysterious and very cool person gave me this letter. He says it's for you."

I gave the letter to Shido. While reading that his face began to contort.
What's in the letter you ask? Nothing just me blackmailing him into giving me information about the spirits he knows. You wanna know what my blackmail material is? It's Shido's picture of him entering the house with an unconscious little boy.

Let's just say I took a little trip down memory lane(literally) and snapped a few shots, then I returned

"He said that you should give it to me as soon as possible. He also said not to worry since he isn't a person to care about other people's fetishes."

"Di-did he say about anything else?" Shido asked.

"Yes, that their name and picture is enough and that he won't harm them he promised."

"Do you think I should trust him?" Shido looked at me as if asking for support. Oh, poor naive Shido.

"By the look on your face, it looks like you don't have a choice."

"Bu-but..."

"Shido trust me I'm your friend aren't I?"

"Fine..."

After a few more minutes he managed to get me everything. He then spoke to me.

"Oh, yeah Shido he also said not to tell anyone."

"Of course!!!"

"Well, Shido I'm heading off" I opened the door and then went out. Ah, it feels great to do my duty as a friend. I looked at Shido standing over there and giggled.

"ku-hehe hehe, hahaha muahahaha"
What followed where the silence of the night and the young kids' evil laughter.