6. Let Me Go

Christmas rushed in and we went to church. Food was home-made, and we all chipped in to make the day a success.

There had been a few paparazzi here and there whenever Siva and I were outdoors.

After posting the picture with Nikos, many more of the two of us together. Siva's instagram had a lot of me and my family. The kids were his focus, and I found it so cute. I also posted one of him nursing my little brother. Visakha was nearby, blowing raspberries at him.

Overall, the short holiday was the bomb. Our families got to connect in a way we hadn't thought possible. Mrs. Kaneswaran gave me and Siva air tickets to Dublin as a Christmas present.

Siva got me a guitar pick for my guitar. Then he gave me a classic Jane Austen novel, 'Mansfield Park.'

I was so happy, I couldn't stop hugging and kissing his face. It was embarrassing for him. Our parents laughed the entire time.

New Year came around and we went to a restaurant to wish it in. Siva and I shared a kiss when the countdown ended. I couldn't believe it. A new year had dawned on us. 2015 was going to be kickass, that was for sure.

Before long, we had to say goodbye to the warm Greek weather and head back to the cold British weather. The kids were fast asleep when we landed. Hailey was waiting for me as soon as I arrived.

My fifth day of 2015 started with lots of interviews and live studio performances at the end. If I thought that my album already had a lot of downloads, then the many more I got served to assure me that I was on my way to the top of the charts.

'Hold Up' and 'Line' hit top 100 in the Billboard Chart. 'Hold Up' was ranked number 20 in the Britain's Top 40. 'Line' was at number 10. I almost fainted from that revelation.

By the time the month was ending, I was gearing up to joining Five Seconds of Summer on their Summer Tour in Australia as a guest performer. I had one more show appearance on 'Late Night With Jools' and I did a mashup of 'Line' and 'Hold Up.'

Hailey and I were so busy, and we spent many nights in my parents' house making numerous plans. The label was also busy and in time we realized that we really needed to get a publicist.

"Who can we hire?"

"Don't worry," Hailey tried to calm me down. "I'll work around it."

I believed her. I knew she was amazing. So far, she had done such a good job and despite all the negative publicity, she had stuck with me. She had managed to take care of me, Little Mix and One Direction while we were touring together. Her workload was reduced now, but it was still taxing. She knew she had to give it her beat shot.

Simon offered to help us have a publicist in place by the time we would be back from Australia. We were gald about that, and prepared to go join 5SOS happily.

*&*&*&*&

It was a little past midnight when my phone rang. I mumbled and felt around my table till I found it.

"Hello."

"So you are dating Siva now?"

I knew who it was. "Hello Zayn. Couldn't this wait until morning?"

"It is already morning," he said, sounding almost bored. "Keep up."

"It is the witches' hour."

"You're one."

"Ouch."

"Didn't expect less."

"If you have anything to say to me Zayn, just freaking say it."