Epilogue

Hailey's POV

"I'm not going anywhere," Sabrina told me. She sounded very angry. However, I was much angrier, and she needed to know that I was very serious.

I was laying down the law and there was no way she was getting away with this. If she did, all the plans I had made would go down the drain. Her tour would basically go haywire. Then she'd get stressed and her health would start heading down the gutter.

That wouldn't happen. She was my best friend.

"I won't let you do this. SABRINA DHAHABU HEARST!"

"But I miss my family."

"I am sorry you miss them, but the tour has to continue. If you go, the Manchester show will get cancelled. And Simon will be angry. Then you'll have a bad year after that. I can't let you do this. I'm sorry."

"I HATE YOU!"

You're probably wondering what just happened. Let me enlighten you: I just caught Sabrina sneaking out. Yes, she wasn't happy when I put my foot down. Though she's usually selfless, today she acted very selfishly. She bought a ticket to Nairobi.

I knew she missed her parents, and her siblings, but I couldn't let her do anything crazy. She had to know that sometimes we have to do what's right even if our hearts are breaking.

That is why I placed her on lockdown with security and me to check on her. She couldn't even use the loo without one of us being nearby.

I had to do my job. After all, I am her manager.

*&*&*&*&

Manchester was cold. Luckily for us though, the weather was starting to change. That was not the only thing that was starting to change though.

If I hadn't seen it before, well, now it was glaring at me. Sabrina was not happy. The lights in her eyes dimmed at the thoughts in her head. I knew it wasn't only her missing her family that was bugging her.

So, when she was preparing for bed on our first night in Manchester, i decided to ask her why she was so sad.

"I have special problems. Leave me alone."

I didn't want to push her buttons. I knew if something was bugging her so badly, I would ask Siva to help me. Maybe he could cheer her up.

"You know you can always talk to me when you feel the need to?"

"Yeah," she said and turned to face the wall. I kept quiet and turned to leave. Halfway on my way out, I heard her call to me. "I'm sorry Hailey. I've... can... can I talk to you now?"

I nodded, and sat down to listen to her. Sabrina then narrated everything to me. Turned out it was more than just missing her family. The Wanted had decided to break up. The tour was over after all. It broke her heart too.

Then Perrie had apparently forced the girls to put Marcus and Chloe in the welcoming committee for LMFCC. Apart from that, Chloe was still tweeting crap about her winning.

"There's one other thing," she paused. "Actually, make that two. Siva has called it quits with me. He found out about the charity dinner from Zayn. Also, Perrie has not stopped mudslinging me. She says I was a mistake to Zayn. That he was just using me like those other girls he's been with..."

I knew Sabrina really liked Zayn. I never approved of her dealings with him, but I knew her feelings were real. Perrie making those comments hurt me too. I felt her pain. Not all of it, but just a little bit.

"I just wanna come out and say the truth to the whole world."

"Is it wise?" I asked her. "Are you prepared for all the drama that will come with it?"