04

📍Harlem,Nyc

📍Harlem,Nyc

1:20 pm

Ddot P.O.V

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

After V had poured her heart out to me we decided to take a walk I felt bad for her cause she had to deal with all of this by herself because she didn't want to bother her mom or brothers. I put my jacket and shoes back on Vel went into her closet to change into sum more suitable because it was brick outside.

She walked out of her closet and she looked cute even in chill clothes, she was wearing her grey Nike tech with grey Nikes. My muddy was lookin real fine rn🫣🤪

Her outfit:

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

"ard lets go" She grabbed her phone off the charger and we left the room. Ig her mom's boyfriend left because we walked past her mom's room and she was in there by herself, "Ma we bout to go for a walk okay" She didn't say anything but just nodded.

I could tell that made Vel feel some type of way but she just keep it to herself. we left the building and went down the street she grabbed my hand and it had a nigga feeling some type of way yfm. 

"Let's get some water ice from the deli" Is this girl stupid it literally cold ass shit rn but if she wants water ice then Imma give her what she wants because I want to spoil her to make her feel good, "Ard" We walked to the deli that was around the corner.

I had to be a gentleman and open the door for her "wassup pap" I yelled to Dante in the back, he is like a dad to me, "Hey Dee haven't seen you in a min who's the lady" he gave me that 'you pulled a fine one' look "She's dd's cousin n also my bestieeee" I jokingly pushed her I don't really know what we are to each other rn I mean I like her but she acts like she doesn't like me one minute then the next minute she all over me.

I was pulled from my thoughts when she pushed me back hard-ass shit with her aggressive ass🙄. Dante was laughing at me and I rolled my eyes, "Aggressive ass wtv wdyw" I asked she looked at me with that familiar mug on her face, "Ill get a chop cheese thank you" She rolled her eyes and went to the snack aisle "Let me get the same thing pa" I said he nodded and I went to the aisle V was in.