18

📍𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙢, 𝙉𝙮𝙘

📍𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙢, 𝙉𝙮𝙘

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒈𝒐𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏"

⏰: 7:30 pm

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Everyone grabs their suitcases and bag, of course, Darrian had to be a gentleman and grab his girlfriend's stuff "I'm glad to be home" dudey says hugging a pillar in the middle of the airport "You are embarrassing"  Valentina mumbles to herself walking pass him on her phone, dudey only could roll his eyes before walking in front of her then stop making Valentina hit her head on his back.

"That's what you get for talkin' shit!" David laughs warping his hands around his brother "David DESHAWN reyes. you can kindly smd" Valentina says making sure to yell his middle name and David mugs her before going back to looking at what his brother Justin was doing.

Valentina's mom honks her horn at them soon as they walked out of the airport "Omg my baby!" she gets out of the car and runs to her daughter,  Valentina's mom doesn't like when she is away for so long even tho it was only a couple days "mama I miss you so much" Valentina puts her phone in her pocket and hugs her mother.

"Damn auntie no love for your favorite nephew," David said holding his arms out "Awww Jay how are you papi" She pulls Jay into a hug and everyone except Dd was laughing mainly because they were laughing at him.

She let go of Justin and then gives a hug to David who was pouting because she gave his brother a hug before him "Baby you know I love you, how was your trip" Marina asks kissing dd's forehead and making him smile like a little boy "you should come with us next time we had hella fun" dudey said waiting for his hug.

One thing about Auntie Marina is that she will give everyone a hug, she is very welcoming. After giving everyone a hug they all got in the car and she pulled off. "pancakes has been in your room this whole time I had to feed him in your room cuz he won't leave" she say and Valentina pouted.

"Aww my baby, I'm omw" Valentina holds her chest with one hand whipping a fake tear with the other. First, they drop Dotty off because he was the closest then dudeylo and they are making their way to the brothers' house "So Darrian baby you coming over or going home," Marina asks "I gotta help my mom so I'm going home" He looks out the window holding valentina's hand.

Finally, everyone was home and now it was just Valentina and her mother "I just wanted to let you know I just started dating that guy from the store around the corner" Valentina looks at her in shock "You talkin' bout Javier?" Marina shakes her head 'yes' and her mouth dropped open. "Mama I'm so happy for you" Valentina kisses her mom's forehead before sitting back in her seat.

"thank you, he was kinda worried that you weren't going to like him" She peeks at Valentina through the rare view mirror "As long as he doesn't put his hands on you or disrespect you I have no problem with him" Valentina response before going on her phone cause she got a notification.

Jollybear🪷

Jollybear🪷: can we meet up, please

Me: we just got back and I'm tired but sure

Jollybear🪷: Ard yk the spot

Me: okay

Seen.

"Mama you can drop me off right here I gotta talk to Jenni rq" She nods and stops the car, Valentina gets out closing the door right behind her then waves to her mom walking into the park.

Jenni was already there waiting for the other to come "Yo!" Val yells and she turns around and then that when Valentina could clearly see the tears in her eyes "What's wrong baby" she pulls her into a hug "I'm sorry like really sorry I ruined our friendship for a dumbass reason and now I feel terrible" Jenni vents and holds onto her tighter sobbing.

Even tho Jenni was the one who started the argument but they both had an equal share of insults, she couldn't stand seeing her best friend like this "Ian mad anymore we good okay just stop crying I hate seein' you like this" Valentina pulls away a little to whip her face "It's okay" she whispers going back to hugging.

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰