09

Harlem, ᴺʸᶜ

Harlem, ᴺʸᶜ

Time: 1:45 pm

Ddot ₚ.ₒ.ᵥ

____________________________________________

I woke up and went to move closer to Val but she wasn't there, I got up to see if she was in the bathroom but she wasn't there so I ran down stairs "dd where is Valentina" I semi-yelled he looked up from his phone and pointed to the kitchen. There she was cooking something "Don't do that bro" I said hugging her from behind.

"do wat and stop calling me bro" She waves the spatula in the air I laughed and sat down on the couch "Dd pass the blunt" Dee reached his hand over me to get the blunt from Dd, I slouched on the couch and took out my phone.

Val was seating at the table with her friend eating I was hungry and wanted some Hot Cheetos with an orange Fanta to wash it down "I'm going to the store yall want sum" I said putting my shoes on.

So I got to get:

Valentina: peach rings and hot tea

Dd: two bags of Flamin Hot Lays chips  

Dudeylo: BBQ chips and iced coffee 

Dee: Water and glazed donuts  

Jenni: Hot fries and Arizona

Jstar: Sandwich and Salt n vinegar chips

Jay and Rosco didn't want anything so that was good I walked out the door closing it behind me. It was surprisingly warm for November wtv omw to the store I had a gut feeling to ran the rest of the way to the store bc I felt like someone was following me but everytime I would look behind me no one was there.

"I'm geekin fr" I thought walking around the corner the store was right there then I heard foot steps run up behind me just as I was turning around I got hit in the head with somet causing me to pass out my dumb ass should've listened to my gut 😮‍💨.

___________________________

Valentina ₚ.ₒ.ᵥ

____________________________

"Damn ddot takin mad long with my snacks" dd said he wasn't lying its been 30 minutes and ddot is still not back and I was starting to get worry then my phone went off and everyone looked to me like damn a these bitches is nosy asf.

Unknown

Unknown: Hello my beautiful baby

Me: Who the hell is you?

Unknown: it's me baby NyLover and your only lover

Me: First how you get my number and second wym by only lover

Unknown Attached Image 🔗