10

Harlem, ᴺʸᶜ

Harlem, ᴺʸᶜ

Time: 3:48 pm

Valentina ₚ.ₒ.ᵥ

______________________________________________

Everyone was talking about the fight that happened yesterday but it was a good thing I didn't see Matthew anywhere "Val!" Jenni snapped her fingers in my face "Yo get ya fingers out my face and wdyw" I mugged her and she rolled her eyes at me.

I lifted my head waiting for Jenni to talk "yk Sariya's friend Keisha" Keisha? Oh the tall one I nodded "She is having a party you trying to slide?" she said putting on lipstick Idk how to feel bout parties last time we went to a party people started shooting.

"Idk maybe not" I shrugged which made Jenni whine "Pleaseeeeeee Val nothing is going to happen I promise" She held out her pinky.

"I just have a bad feeling yfm" She attended herself to my arm and gave me puppy eyes like girl Ik that works with dd but it doesn't with me "If something bad happens then ill give you 50 but if nothing happens then nun happens" I mean I love me some money and ik Jen really wants me to go with her so Ig ill give it a try.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes while sighing Jenni jumped out of her seat making everyone look at her, gosh she can be embarrassing sometimes. I pulled her back down, school had ended early bc of sum idk so we left.

Jenni was coming to my house around 6 so I have enough time to get ready and pick my outfit. Mama was out with her friends until later tonight but imma still tell her where I'm going.

Mama Bear💞

Me: Me and Jenni are going to a party tonight is that ard?

Mama Bear💞: Yes just be safe okay

Me: I will  love you mom

Mama Bear💞: I love you too

Seen: 4:09 pm

I got up and went to the bathroom only thing I really have to do is freshen up. Once the shower was to my liking I turned on my ꜱʜᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ then got in.

After showering and doing my normal routine I got out and put on some deodorant, Jenni blow up my phone reminding me about the party this girl is going to be the death of me 😭. I went to my closet to pick out my outfit I really want something that's chill but is also fly and after looking for a minute I found the perfect outfit.

 I went to my closet to pick out my outfit I really want something that's chill but is also fly and after looking for a minute I found the perfect outfit