21

📍ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏᴄ

📍ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏᴄ

"𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚"

⏰: 10:56 am

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Valentina was sitting on the couch watching a movie feeling down because she felt like everyone forgot her birthday, She texted everyone asking them what the was today but they all just said Sunday, "Nah it's cool Val they all butt anyways" She crossed her arm rolling her eyes. She thought about going to the deil so she went to her room and put her shoes on and grabbed her keys and purse before leaving the house, "Damn it feels good today" Val said walking down the streets.

"YO! Wassup shawty" Some dude called out to her but she just put her middle finger up and continued walking. Once in the deil she immediately went to the snack aisle, Val picked two hot fries, two packs of gummy worms, and a mango water ice, "This it?" He asked and she nodded "Ard that $10.99" She rolled her eyes at the price before giving him $11 dollars.

She got her stuff and left the store, while walking back to her house the same guy walked over to her "Nah bitch why yo- OW!" Val pepper-sprayed him before running home. In the house, all the lights were off and she didn't leave them like that so she pulled out her spray again and walked into the kitchen slowly turning the lights off.

"Surpis- Ahhhhh!" Bloodie screamed dropping to the floor and rolling around "OH SHIT!" Dudeylo laughed pointing at his friend on the floor "Valentina" Her Mom looked at her with shock in her eyes "Damn My bad bro yall scared me" She held her hands up in defense "Here some milk" dd handed him the milk, Valentina looked around to see all her friends and family were here.

"Nah the surprise party is crazy" she laughed.

"How could we forget ya birthday baby bear" Tay kissed her forehead.

"Let's start that over again," Her mom said and Bloodie mugged everyone.

"SURPRISE!" The confetti went everywhere and Val mentally prepared herself to clean all of it up after the party. 

Darrian brought out the cake and sat it on the table "Happy Bday baby" he kissed her cheek making her blush a little. Mikey pushed her boyfriend out of the way while smiling "I wanna sit right here" he said and Valentina just rolled her eyes. They sang happy birthday and she cut the cake but now her favorite part is the gifts.

First was her mom who brought her a bunch of new shoes, then her dad gave her $200, and Sariya some makeup which was very much needed, Jenni got her matching outfit with pancakes, dd gave Valentina a new apple watch, bloodie, dudeylo, jstar, jay all came up with one gift which was a Dior, Louis Vuitton, and Gucci bags, her brothers got her a PS5 so she can stop using theirs. Last but least Darrain walked over to her with a big box "You ready muddy" He cheeredly smiled, Valentina nodded her head and he slowly opened the box revealing a chain with her name on it.

Valentina jumped up and down before hugging her boyfriend who picked her up and spun her around, "Yo you really know me" she said then kissed him in front of everyone. Of course, her brothers broke them up making every laugh "Nah y'all buggin' kissing in front of everyone" David said stopping the recording and slapping the back of his friend's head.

"This is really the best day ever" Val wiped a fake tear while Mikey helped her put the chain on.

After everyone had fun, making a whole bunch of tiktoks, dancing, play fighting, the day was over. Ddot stayed a little longer than everyone else much to Valentina's brother's liking,  "You know I love you right?" Darrian kissed his girlfriend's forehead "Yea I know" She kissed his head "Now stfu so I can watch my show" He mugged her and she mugged him back.

"You mean for what?" He played before turning back to the TV.

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

𝘼/𝙉: 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙙 

𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝘽𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙠𝙖 𝙊𝘿𝙖𝙮 🤪

𝙙𝙙𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚🥲