06

Harlem, ᴺʸᶜ📍

Harlem, ᴺʸᶜ📍

Time: 10:34 pm

Valentina ₚ.ₒ.ᵥ

______________________________________________

We had got basically kicked out of the hospital because the visit times were over so I went home to get ready for what was about to happen. I was wearing a black shirt with black pants and my ski mask on, "Where are you going baby bear" Mama said coming downstairs and kissing my forehead I wasn't going to tell my mother what I was about to do so now I have to lie.

"Me and Micky are bout to go to the park just to chill," I said hugging her "Oh okay well yall be safe okay" She hugged me back and left I grabbed my black UGG boots and went out the door and one of Day's car was parked across the street so I ran to it and opened the door "Wassup baby Bear" Micky said in the passager seat "Hey lets go I want to get this over with" I put my seatbelt on and Day pulled off. He has strict rules when riding with him in his car one of them is wearing a seatbelt.

Travis's block was only five blocks from mine so it would take me 10 minutes to get there but bc we rode in the car it was only 5 minutes. we arrived so now we are waiting for Jdot and Troll to come out then we going to boom them dumb ass nigga after 20 minutes they came outside we got our guns ready and that's when Jdot and Troll started kissing now WTF 🤨.

See I don't have anything against gay people but like bro how yall got bitches but kissing on each other they delulu "Roll them down" Tay said and Day rolled the windows down and soon as the window were down we started shooting they tried to run but got popped in the head Day stepped on the gas and we were gone just as fast as we came.

 We pulled up to the parking lot and got out of the car "Okay Micky help me take this plate off" Day pointed and Micky got down to help him "Baby bear and Micky get in the red truck and me and Tay are driving in the black one ard" Day added and we nodded ig they had this planned out already. Micky was finished putting a new plate on the black truck and Day throw him the keys to the red car.

Micky got in the driver seat and I got in the passager seat then he drove off and I heard Day's car start and in the mirror, I could see them behind us "I'm taking you home" Micky said and I nodded I mean of course were else am I going dumbass 🙄.

Then my phone started ringing and it was ddot Facetiming me "Who's that" Micky looked over "My man" I smiled answering it.

"MUDDYYYYYY" he yelled 

"Wassup bro" 

"I miss youuuuu"

"Why do yhu sound high" I mugged him

"I told these dumbass people my head hurts and they put me on sum type of drug" he smiled 

"oh well wassup" I smiled back

"Nun I just miss you I can't miss my baby now ugly" he mean mugged me 

"Stfu and smd"

"you keep saying that and I'm bout to put ya ass in a headlock cause I ain't zesty"