07

Harlem,ᴺʸᶜ📍

Harlem,ᴺʸᶜ📍

Time: 11:51

Ddot ₚ.ₒ.ᵥ

____________________________________________

Me and V were shopping at all different types of stores and now we are at Body and bath works because that's what she wanted. She had a few things in her cart like strawberry perfume, pineapple lotion, etc 🥲 "Okay after this we going to Victoria's Secret" V said taking the money from out of my hand to pay for her stuff and handing me another bag.

I was lowkey tired but I wasn't going to ruin Shawty's fun "Okay but after that we getting food" I say following her out the store "Of course we going to get ya fat ass some food" She rolled her eyes Ig her nasty ass attitude is back we got to Victoria's Secret and she ran off somewhere so I went to sat down for a min.

"BABY!" I woke up to Vel yelling my name I jumped up and followed her voice until I found her "wat happened" I said walking up to her "Aint this cute" she showed me a pink and black lace bra and my shit went immediately brick "You going to wear that for me" I winked and she started cheesing.

She came closer and whispered in my ear "If you can be a good boy" Oh. shit 🫢 

I was ready to leave now but she said and I quote 'I'm looking for one more thing and then we can leave ' But now it's 12:34 and we ate and went right back to shopping shawty be lying  "Ma can we go" I whined tired from holding all of our bags she was looking at some outfit.

The outfit:

"Imma get this too" She grabbed her size and we paid then left "Can we go home now" I said she nodded so we headed to the car

I put the bags in the trunk V was already in the car. I got in and started the car "I had fun thank you Pa" she kissed my cheek gosh I can't wait till we get to my house I'm finna rip those clothes off her I'm being deadass. "Np baby but when we get to my crib you mine" I pulled off and from the corner of my eye I could see her smiling.

We pulled up to my house I got out first and opened the door for Vel she got out and helped me with the bags. I unlocked the door and we went in I put the bags I had in my hands down Vel did the same "I'm tired" she groaned "Tb I said you mine" I grabbed her and throw her over my shoulder.