17

📍𝙈𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙞

"𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘"

⏰: 8:53 am

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣

Valentina got up and her boyfriend seems to already be gone she goes into the connecting bathroom and washes her teeth then puts on some deodorant "Baby!" He calls out she puts her toothbrush back in the little bag it was in and leaves the bathroom.

 "Where you go?" She asks he lifts up the bag with food in it, and she hums in response then she walks over to him and kisses him "I love you" she says grabbing the bag and opening it. "I love you too" he kisses her forehead then takes his platter "After we done finna go to the mall with dd" Darrian says taking another bite of his food "Cuz everyone else is goin' to the beach again" he adds Valentina just nods.

Darrian finished his food before his girlfriend so he went into the bathroom and was taking a shower. Valentina cleans up their mess before going into the bathroom "Can we take a shower together?" she asks he opens the curtain and gave her an 'Of course you can' and then signals for her to come in,  Valentina smiles then takes off her clothes and gets in with Darrian.

"Why you actin' brand new?" he wraps his arm around her waist and lay his head on her shoulder "I'm not I just wanted to ask" She felt his smile on her skin making her body tense up a little, Darrian kissed her shoulder before turning around to wash up.

ᵀⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ

Darrian and David were already outside waiting for Valentina to come out "Bro ik it doesn't take that long to put ya shoes on" Darrian nodded in agreement "You talkin' bout me" she says slapping her cousin in the back of his head he turns around and mugs her "Anyways let's go" she adds walking to the backseat.