14

📍ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ

📍ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ

Time: 8:00 pm 

Third ₚ.ₒ.ᵥ 

_____________________________________________

Darrian was sitting on the couch with Valentina in between his legs sleeping while he was smocking. "Ayo ddot you trying to get something to eat " Chris said pecking his head out, Darrian looked down the back to Chris "Nah but Ill send you some money to get us sum" Chris nodded and went back into the room.

Valentina moved around a little so Darrian rubbed her back causing her to calm down. He smiled at how beautiful she looked even while sleeping. He saw a picture on his phone of Valentina with his ski mask on "Imma post it" Darrian smirked turning on his phone to post the picture of his girlfriend.

 He saw a picture on his phone of Valentina with his ski mask on "Imma post it" Darrian smirked turning on his phone to post the picture of his girlfriend

@ꜱᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟᴅᴅᴏᴛ: ɪᴍᴍᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀʟᴅ ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ 💍

View all 1M comments

@User23: That should be me🥲

@Dudeylo: This man right here is a simp 😮‍💨

↪ @Sugarhillddot: weren't you crying over a smoochie the ova day 😑

@User09: My fav couple 🥰

@HeartyKristen: Ik you miss you 

@User98: you better chill Val don't play

↪ @HeartyKristen: she mad cuz he misses me

↪ @lilLu_N1: could never miss a smoochie js🙄

Darrian looked up from his phone to see Valentina up "Hey ma" Valentina smiled then quickly drop the smile and got up "Where they go?" she sat in the chair "To get something to eat and now on they way back don't worry I made sure they got you something" She nodded and went back to typing on her phone.

"What you doing on that phone better not be texting a nigga" Darrian can sometimes get easily jealous Valentina got up walked to her boyfriend and showed him her phone "No one cheating on you chill" She smiled as he rolled his eyes and pulled her closer.