11

-ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ -

Harlem, ᴺʸᶜ

Time: 12:33 am

Ddot ₚ.ₒ.ᵥ

_______________________________________

I was in the stu recording my part of the song I was doing with dd this past week has been crazy with me getting kidnapped, val fighting the girl at the party I really haven't had time for the stu so now I'm taking today to focus I was pulled from my train of thoughts when someone tapped on the door before coming in.

It was Dudeylo.

 "Wsp mh" he dapped me "When you get here?" I asked putting the headphones on the mic dudeylo had sat on the couch.

I took a seat next to him agl he looks dried out like he hasn't slept in days "Yo bro you good?" he didn't say anything just put his head down. Dudeylo is like an older brother to me since I met him whenever I was going through something I would tell him.

"Bro she cheated on me" he threw his hands up before running them through his hair he better not be upset bout that smoochie Mariana 😒. "Mariana?" I asked and he shake his head no "Eileen?" he again shook his head no well I give up I only know two "Kaylee she cheated on me with Chris" he cried Ik this big ass nigga ain't crying over no smoochie smh.

I put one of my arms around his shoulder "I think you need to get checked at the nearest clinic " He punched my arm and I laughed "But fr bro you need to get yourself a real one" I added before getting up and leaving the booth.

BBG was seating in the chair smocking while Rosco was taking a nap on the couch "Yo dd just called he said he on his way" bbg said before spinning in the chair. I sat on the couch and pulled out my phone so I can check it cus I had it on Dnd.

10 missed calls for SMD😮‍💨 aka Darco

What does this dude want from me I told him I'm not chilling with him no more Ig imma have to remind him.

SMD😮‍💨

Me: Bro stop callin me 

SMD😮‍💨: Nah cuz why yhu stay switching up

Me: every time I hung out with chu I end up drink knocked out somewhere

SMD😮‍💨: We be having fun plus I just offer it you the one who takes it cuz you stressed 🙄

Me: There is a reason why your contact name is smd bye bro and stop calling me and I'm blocking ya ass

ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇˡᵒᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃᶜᵗ 

Dd was here and him and dudeylo were rolling up " Who got you angry mh" dd said licking the end of the blunt "Darco dumbass" I rolled my eyes and laid back on the couch "You still hang out with that nigga" Rosco allowed himself into our conversation "Not anymore" I said truthfully.