20

📍𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙢, 𝙉𝙮𝙘

📍𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙢, 𝙉𝙮𝙘

"𝑩𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕"

⏰: 5:22 pm

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Valentina and Jenni were walking around the block just talking about school and their life "Yea and he was like I want to focus on you and that he cut the girl" Jenni says and Valentina hummed in response. It's been a long week for everybody to go back to school and Valentina has been chilling with her dad after school. She still couldn't believe he was her dad but she's happy.

"Let's head back to my place before my mom starts trippin'" They make their way to Jenni's house, it takes them like 2 minutes to get to Jenni's house but they made it, Her mom looks at Valentina weirdly but looks away and mumble something, Val rolls her eyes but decides not to say anything so they just go upstairs. 

They are in Jenni's room and she is sitting at her desk and Valentina was on the floor watching the movie she put on. "You think I would look good in green" Jenni ask turning around to look at Val "Uh- nah pink is your color," Val says and Jen nods agreeing with her "We should get makeup for Monday" Val hums and shows her phone to Jenni "Yes that outfit is fire!"

The outfit:

"Let's dye our hair," Valentina said getting up and putting her shoes back on "I saw this one hair shop a couple blocks from here" she adds helping Jenni up "Ard let's roll" They leave the room then downstairs then out the door

"Let's dye our hair," Valentina said getting up and putting her shoes back on "I saw this one hair shop a couple blocks from here" she adds helping Jenni up "Ard let's roll" They leave the room then downstairs then out the door. "What you doing" Jenni ask because Val was on her phone texting "I asked Ddot for some money I spent all my money on stuff to fix the holes in my room" She smile when the money was sent and shows Jen who smiled.

They get to the Hair shop "Hey where is yall the hair dye" Jenni leans over the counter, and the lady points to the aisle to the far right. Valentina and Jenni goes over to the aisle and immediately Jenni found her color "Bestie look at this" She showed her the pink color and the blondie.