chapter 4 the Voicemail

Last time

Jason:after that she called me and.....

Flashback

*It was Jason day off and somehow Roy convinced him and Artemis to go to a club we see them going back to there shared apartment at the crack of dawn, Jason's hair a mess, lipstick on his shirt and collar bone etc, Roy walked with a limp as he got in a fight and no one came to his defense*

Roy;your an asshole you know that

Jason:hey i told you not to compete with Constantine not my fault you didn't see that uppercut coming

Roy:your my best friend your supposed to have my back!

Jason:yeah sorry i was to busy having some plain looking ugly girl that can't compare with that beautiful French pixie from a couple of....

Present

Marinette:Jason, you did not say that don't lie

Jason:come on the truth makes me look like a scumbag!

Marinette;yes but your my scumbag

*Jason huffed but nodded with a slight groan coming from his throat*

Back to the flashback

Jason;yeah i was a little busy having that brunette's tongue in my throat

Artemis:i can't believe you convinced me to join, it was completely boring

Present

Marinette:Jayjay...

Flashback

Jason:having that brunette's tongue in my throat while i grabbed her ass

Artemis:i can't believe you convinced me to join, it was completely boring

Roy:arty i wasn't gonna let you drink you broke my bank account last time!

Artemis:you were the one that wanted to go out it's only natural that you pay for the drinks

Roy:I'm not made of money!

Artemis;neither am I but you don't see me bitching about it

*Jason rolled his eyes and let his friends bicker themselves to sleep or hate/sex whatever came first, Jason walked to the kitchen and saw a message on his ansering machine he hit play and in a moment he will forever love/regret, the machine was on speaker*

Marinette:Jason h... hey it's ummm Marinette you know the French pixie? I need to tell you something and i don't want to do it on your machine. It's uh kinda important you life and death important, why did i say death? It's not death, and absolutely nothing to be scared of I hope. It has to do with life it umm i..I'm pregnant!

*Marinette just blurted out and The whole apartment fell silent as all 3 looked at the answering machine eyes growing more wide by the second*

Marinette:s..so yeah i ummm pretty sure it's yours the doctor said I'm 6 weeks and we...did it 6 weeks ago so...c..call me back please

*The machine ended and you could hear a pin drop in that room as the first thing that happened was Roy passing out, Artemis looking at Jason with a look that promised death*

Artemis: what did you do to that poor girl!?

*Jason didn't hear her, his ears were ringing, his brain was still processing the news when finally after being slapped by Artemis did he get his senses back*

Jason:h... holy shit...

Present

Tim:wait why did you guys go to a club instead of work?