chapter 18 i love you

Last time

Marinette:oh sure! So after meeting my best friend Kagami and my other friend Chloe. Jason cooked for me we ate and went back on making the suit. After that day our routine continued with nothing big happening until the end of the month....

Now

Back to the past

*It was Saturday morning Jason was just enjoying a quick breakfast with a small smile on his face*

Jason:gotta admit I'm torn i hate it that you were stressed last night but I'm loving these pastries you made

*Jason only heard a small hum in response as Marinette was laid down on the couch with a small towel on her forehead. She has just finished another commission for a family of 11 all of different sizes, whenever she took a break she would stress bake to calm down. When she finished she was completely exhausted*

Marinette: don't forget your plan tickets are in your desk

*Jason flinched and frowned looking down at his food*

Jason:uh yeah about that....

Marinette: Jason your going you can't skip on your duties

Jason: Marinette my duties are with you and our child what if something happens?

Marinette:Jayjay you only has to go to explain this to your boss and ask to be moved over here or just quit it's after that you come back it's just 2 weeks

Jason: a lot can happen in 2 weeks what if you need me?

Luka:pretty sure that's why I'm here

*Luka said as he liked his finger and flipped to the next page of his guitar magazine*

Luka:now that's a katana

Jason:I'm supposed to leave you here with some miscreant that actually watched chibi rwby?

Marinette:.  .  .how do you know how it's called?

Jason:......

Lukanette:pretty sure your point is now invalid

*Luka threw the magazine to the table and stretched doing something unforgivable In Marinette's eyes, he put his feet on the table*

Luka:would you relax man? Me and the friend group are gonna be keeping an eye on her, well at least the ones that know

Marinette: he's right they'll be here to take care of me except for Luka if he doesn't put his feet of my table in the next 7 seconds he'll be in the hospital getting my shoe out of his...

Luka:i get it i get it...

*Luka said with a smirk as he slides slowly his foot of the table smudging the glass*

Marinette:god im glad your not the father

Luka:love you too ma-ma-marinette

*Marinette rolled her eyes and got up, Jason looked at her, Marinette would tell you he was seeing things but Jason swore this is when the baby bump started to show a little*

Marinette:Jason I'll be fine you have my number and i have yours if anything happens I'll call you ok? You can even call me and I'll keep you updated ok?

*Marinette placed her hands on Jason's cheeks and made him look at her eyes deeply*

Marinette:say it with Me. I'll be ok

Jason: you'll... you'll be ok

*Jason said reluctantly as he sighed, as much as he liked having her warm delicate hands on his face he got up*