chapter 27

Last time

Marinette:I understand your angry but please calm down, it's bad enough with Kagami I don't need two angry people going out there and making things worse without thinking ok?

*Jason sighed, he didn't like this, didn't like this at all but he couldn't say no to her, Marinette had some kind of spell on him...also the fact that they had se...made love!,....also the fact that they made love 20 minutes ago. Jason sighed and nodded crossing his arm*

Jason:ok...ok but I'm gonna need to be informed on just what the hell is going on, I don't like being left in the dark

Marinette: I'll tell you tonight I promise, but for now let's ignore that article and the world outside and have some fun with my friends ok?

Now

*After hours of Jason meeting Marinette's friends it soon turned to nighttime, Marinette was wearing a very lose nightgown thankful to be out of those clothes, she got up and was surprised that Jason was there waiting for her*

Marinette:is something wrong? It's kinda late and...

Jason:don't think I forgot you still owe me an explanation

*Marinette sighed, the sigh turned in to a whine as she lazily made her way to the bed*

Marinette:do I have to? Can't we discuss this tomorrow?

Jason:seeing as tomorrow is Sunday n... actually yes I'm sure the good lord above will just love how your hiding things from your husband

*Jason said with a smug smile. Marinette sighed as she looked at Jason, Jason got the hint and helped Marinette on her bed*

Marinette:gods how big is this baby gonna be?...how big were you?

Jason:no clue, but I'm sure you'll do fine I mean hey you've taken control of those mood swings

*Marinette looked another way blushing embarrassed as she mumbled*

Marinette:......... Not really you were just in Gotham when it happened....I might've given Luka a concussion

Jason:pfff ejem i...uh nah I got nothing that's pretty funny, but stop trying to distract me spill it

*Marinette took a deep breath and released it looking at a wall with a small frown on her face*

Marinette:I.... wouldn't even know where to begin, this has been going on for almost a decade at this point...it started with this girl Lila Rossi, she came in to my school and well she just started lying. Saying crap like she's friends with famous people like I don't know Bruce Wayne! I'm pretty sure she said Mr. Wayne was her uncle in all but blood

Present

Bruce: I'm sorry what?

Jason:oh it gets better just hold on

Back to the past

Marinette: obviously I called her out on her lies but all she would do was that she would cry and play the victim.

Jason:how did...

Marinette:People would just take her side every fricking time!!

*Marinette screamed stopping Jason from talking as he released a beast, Marinette was on rant mode*

Marinette:no matter how much I would show then proof they would just say I made it up! That I was just jealous of her because frick me I guess, let's just ignore the fact that I was friend with all of them for years and they stabbed me in the back because they wanted to be famous without doing the work! Oh and let's not forget my piece of shit ex boyfriend that wanted me to be the "better person" and just let her get away with it all since "she's not hurting anybody" that asshole completely ignored the fact that I WAS BEING HURT THEY EVENTUALLY GOT PHYSICAL AND ONE OF THOSE SICK DUCKS TRIED SO SEXUALLY ASSAULT ME AND....