chapter 39

*So Jason made it back to Paris, and for the next couple of days things were good. Calm even, all that really happened was Jason making extra effort in his attempts to make up for his stupidity. To make up for his well meaning mistake*

Friday

Jason:so, how about we just go out for a walk to the park today and then have some lunch somewhere, for our date today?

*Jason said while he was wearing Marinette's latest commission. Jason was wearing lingerie*

Present

Tim:I'm sorry, he was wearing what?!

*Tim said with a grin and he wasn't the only one amused by that little piece of information. Jason blushed and huffed*

Jason:I'll have you know I looked fabulous in that thing, and you think that bothers me? Oscar the la Hoya does it

Barbara: Marinette did you really have a commission ?

Marinette:oh it was a real commission, to give my husband some credit he insisted on helping me even after I insisted that I could do it with a mannequin

*Jason puffed his chest proud of being Marinette's personal mannequin/work mule*

Damian:in my opinion it wasn't Enough, if one would say make those photos public in Gotham

*Jason glared at Damian who had a small grin on his face looking a tim who nodded in agreement. Marinette just giggled and waved her hand dismissively*

Marinette:oh no, there's no pictures. Why would I share pictures of my man's body? That's only for me to enjoy

*Marinette said giving Jason the look. Jason trembled in excitement*

Jason"i so can't wait for my Christmas present tonight"

*Jason thought exited since he got s peak of what Marinette got, and oh boy was he exited with what Marinette was gonna wear*

Back to the past

Marinette:well it is a beautiful day out today, sure sounds like a good plan. Oh I know this great cafe around the corner to the park I'm sure you'll love it.

*Marinette moved up from the stocking to working on the bra*

Marinette:you're not the only one thinking. How would you like a job?

Jason:what? Ow

Marinette:you moved.

*Marinette said taking the pin out of his body and kept working*

Marinette:I said how would you like a job? Like being my personal assistant. You'll have great hours, medical, dental, and the most unique of bonus if you do a good job~

*Marinette whispered to his ear making him trembled a little*

Jason:so, what will I have to do?

Marinette:nothing any different then what you do now, lift heavy things for me, be my model, maybe check my emails and organize my commission works from the garbage mail

*Jason hummed in thought and nodded in agreement*

Jason:sounds simple enough I can do that, what would be considered garbage mail?

Marinette:rich snobs wanting to date me, or sending me things that they shouldn't be sending

*Jason said as his smile became more forced, it was quickly becoming an angry smile*

Jason:.....and what would those things be per say

Marinette:pictures of there one eye snake mixed with bulgur things they wish to do with me when they find out im a woman