chapter 45

Past

Jason:ok...ok you can do this

*We see Jason in the bathroom mirror hyping himself up. He splashed some water on his face and took some deep breaths*

Jason:Marinette and you are in a good place, she's kind, she keeps me peaceful. She'll understand, she'll completely understand, ok...ok let's do this!

*Jason said with a determined look on his face as she stepped out of the bathroom not as Jason but as a man on a mission. He walked in to the belly of the beast and looked at the dragon that is his wife, who resting on the couch and was currently knitting a scarf, Jason glanced next to her was a box filled with other songs she knit. Other scarfs,mittens,hats, stuff of that nature. And sadly for Jason hearing Marinette singing made him to drop on his knees*

Marinette: Oh, the burning pain
Listening to you harp on 'bout some new soulmate "She's so perfect, " blah, blah, blah
Oh, how I wish you'll wake up one day
Run to me, confess your love, at least just let me say That when I talk to you oh, Cupid walks right through, And shoots an arrow through my heart And I sound like a loon, but don't you feel it too? Confess I loved you from the start

*Jason slowly got up his legs trembling, his bravery leaving his body he needed to do this fast before he lost it all*

Jason:ma...mari, honey? What are you doing ?

Marinette:hm? Oh Jason are you well? You were in the bathroom for a real long time. I've got some pills if your constipated

*Marinette said with concern, Jason blushed slightly, embarrassed he faked coughed to regain his composure and looked out the window*

Jason:uh no no, it's...it's nothing I'm fine, I was just... enjoying a long bath yeah that's it, I like long baths

Marinette:.  .  .ok? I mean if you like them we can go and buy you some bath bombs and candles. so that it'll be a more relaxing experience for you

*Marinette said with a smile before she went back to work. Jason sat down and placed Marinette's feet on his lap. Marinette let it happened and just concentrated on what she was creating*

Jason:so what are you doing?

Marinette:hm? Oh I'm just making some clothes to donate to shelters. It gets so cold out there at night just want to make sure people stay warm

* Marinette said with a kind smile, Jason could feel his heart racing over just how selfless and cute his wife was. He couldn't take it*

Jason: I'll deliver them for you, no need for you to risk yourself going out there all alone

Marinette:Jason that's not necessary I can. Eep!!

*Marinette jumped when she felt Jason's hand on her feet, she could feel the pressure his thumb were giving her as she let out a small moan. Jason smirked as he kept massaging Marinette's feet*

Jason:you can stay here, while I go donate it? That was what you were gonna say right?

Marinette;oooohhhh yes..~ right there, right there honey!~

*Marinette said in a high squeel, she was loving every second of this. She was at week 28 of her pregnancy. She was at the point where her feet were getting swollen, so what Jason was doing was nothing short of heavenly for Marinette*

Jason:so where's the location?

Marinette:Jason stop it in not gonna oooooh it's xxxx xxxx xxxx they expect it by noon

*Marinette all but purred as Jason kept relieving his wife's pain. It took another 30 minutes of massaging her feet that Marinette ended up falling asleep. Jason grinned as he got up and kissed her forehead, he got lowered and kiss the belly that now was big enough that no one could deny it. Marinette was pregnant*