epilogue

Thank you for the views, thank you for giving this story a shot, hopefully you'll give  other of my stories a shot, like the rose of vacuo, or the wandering Ronin N. But without further delay, meet the family epilogue:

*Jason put a chair against the knob of the door to buy them some time, marinette was humming softly while she was on Jason's shoulder*

Marinette:not that I don't mind being in your shoulder, but can I get off now?

Jason:oh right, sorry

*Jason let her down and leaned against the door, Marinette stretched and acted completely calmed over the situatuon. Jason on the other hand he started putting his hand through his hair in shocked over what happened, his wife killed the joker*

Jason: he's gone....

Marinette:yup, so glad it was him and not someone like penguin, or freeze or whatever stupid name villain that batman let's run free on this city, to make himself feel better over whatever mental health problem he has.

*Marinette said with a smiling shrug, as she walked up to him and rubbed her thumb on his cheek, to keep him there in the moment, and not trapped in his mind. Jason looked down at her looking at him with a smile, but her eyes showed concern behind them. Jason gave her a small grin with a raised eyebrow*

Jason:so you had a 10mm Glock on your purse all this time?

Marinette:first of all I'm impressed you could tell it was a clock from a small sight, second I'm gonna pretend you didn't call my clutch a purse,

*Jason huffed with a roll of his eyes over his wife, even in a dangerous situation could act so calm, and lighthearted*

Marinette:and lastly. Your paranoid about a lot of things love, but on this? I agreed completely, Gotham is dangerous and I needed protection, I wasn't gonna put my faith on some vigilante that just punches mentally ill people

*Marinette said walking around the room there in, trying to find a place they could escape. Jason just looked at her, with nothing but love behind his eyes looking at his wife*

Jason:god your perfect, have I ever told you that? You are absolutely perfect. I love you so much

Marinette:I love you too jayjay, and pglad you think so, now come over here and grab the gun. We both know your a better shot then me,

*Marinette said opening a window and looking down with a frown, they were too high up to just jump out the window, and she can't use one of the kwamis since Jason is with her. Jason walked towards her and grabbed the gun*

Marinette;so, how long till the batfamily comes along to "save the day"

Jason:it should be a few minutes

*Jason pointed the Glock on the door as someone started smashing against it. Jason's glare had a small green mist around them, he felt Marinette's hand on his shoulder, and his need to protect her increased 10 fold*

Jason:stay behind me

Marinette:I would put the gun down, seeing as batman is on the ceiling right now

*Marinette said looking up, Jason looked up and sure enough there was his father looking down at them, he dropped down in his normal dramatic fashion as the door broke opened, the goon came running, his brain not being able to process in time seeing batman there, Bruce punched him without even looking at him*

Batman:come with me if you want....

Marinette:oh my God that's your voice? You sound like you smoke 60 a day, you want some tea with honey?