chapter 27.5

Last time

Jason: I'll stay here with you until you fall asleep you have my word

*Marinette smiled softly as they both laid down on her bed and cuddled together until Marinette fell alseep, like the gentleman he is Jason kept to his word. He did give Marinette a kiss on the lips but apart from that he left for his own room*

Now

the part that Jason and Marinette kept to themselves

*The second Jason walked inside his room, it was as if all his positive emotions just burned all his felt was hatred, his eyes glowing pure green as the toxicity of the pit took over from all his rational thinking, he walked to his suitcase and changed as quietly as he could, he looked himself in the mirror the words that Marinette said bouncing inside his Brian like a ping pong ball making his paranoia all the worse*

Marinette "All I can do is just walk away and ignore especially now since I can't let them harm him..."

Jason: don't worry pixie I'll make sure she doesn't get the chance...

*Jason said placing his twin guns on his holster and finishing putting on his jacket*

*Jason took out his laptop connected to the batcomputer and started doing research on Lila Rossi. Jason rolled his eyes answering his vibrating phone without taking his eyes off the laptop*

Jason:what do you want Bruce I'm busy....

Bruce:how do you have access to my batcomputer?

Jason: bribed Tim with a new coffee machine that fell from a truck

*Jason could hear the vein in Bruce's forhead palpitating from his black sheep of a son*

Bruce: you stole a new coffee machine?

Jason:yup and yes, you've been drinking coffee from a stolen coffee machine which makes you an accomplice now fuck off I'm in the middle of something

*Jason hung up, well in his mind he hung up in reality he broke his phone. He got a location and jumped out the window running to kill this woman, the only thing on his madness filled mind was one thing*

Jason"protect Marinette....protect the baby...."

*That was on repeat each time getting louder and louder to the point that all that Jason could hear was a ringing in his ears, after an hour of running through rooftops he made it to Lila's home, he was ready to kick the door down when a yo-yo wrapped around his ankle and made him fall down*