chapter 48

*Marinette sat back down on Jason's lap, his arms wrapping around her waist as on the other sofa dick Grayson, the man who Bruce has on numerous occasions called the perfect Robin. He was sulking since Tim didn't let him even see the autograph*

Marinette:so, shall we continue? And Richard stop pouting and your family can come with us to his home some time so that you can get your autograph

Dick:really?!

*Dick said his mood going from zero to 100 real quick. Jason and Marinette shared the same evil grin on there faces*

Marinette:If you admit one thing, you see while I may not know your family secret, I do know that you boasted that you were the best at it. So admit that my Jayjay was better then you, and the autograph is yours

Jason:oh how I've waited for this, for a very long time. What do you say bluejay?

*Jason said with a smug grin as Dick gave a large gasp, putting his hand on his chest outraged and being extra, he glared at Jason who's smug smile was getting bigger. The autograph could be his, if he just admits that Jason was the better robin*

Dick:I.would.rather.die

Marinette:fine, hey Tim want to come with us? I'm sure jagged will love to sign more of your stuff, he loves his fans

*dick looked absolutely betrayed while Tim smiled brightly giving a thumbs up, Damian glanced at marinette and Marinette smiled at him*

Tim:hell yeah

Marinette:what about you Damian? I'm sure fang would love to see you again, you know just where to scratch

*Damian pretended not to care either way, but still they could tell he was happy to be included*

Damian:I can make the time to see the gator and the rocker again

Barbara:well if they're going I kinda have a few things that i would like signed too

*Barbara muttered while she played with her hair, Marinette nodded extra happy that Barbara also joined, since she wanted to spend more time with Jason's sister. Jason just chuckled and raised his hands stopping it at Barbara before the whole family invited themselves*

Jason:alright, we'll settle does details later, for right now let's keep the story going. Only 3 months to go till the birth the happiest and most terrifying time of my life

Back to the past

*So Jason moved his stuff to Marinette's room, was it perfect? God no. Marinette was right, she would get up multiple times a night to pee, and Jason being a light sleeper he would wake every time and Not be able to go back to sleep for a long while. When he finally managed to get some sleep Marinette would get up to pee again. While Jason was frustrated he didn't say anything, this is what he wanted so he'll endure it*

Week 30

3 Am

*We see Jason again awaken by Marinette going to the bathroom, god bless her she always tried not to wake him but up she would every time. When she closed the door to the bathroom, Jason sighed and placed his hands behind his head, he glanced at the clock seeing the 3 there made him chuckle*

Jason:wonder if I'll get more sleep when the baby is here?

*The naive boy said as he was looking up at the ceiling while he heard the toilet flush, it's been like clockwork, Jason count down with his fingers and pointed at the door, it opened and Marinette walked slowly back to bed. Marinette cuddled closer to Jason and he in part wrapped his arm around her putting her as close as possible*