As long as he's still mine

8

Note: an apology! I accidentally uploaded it unfinished. Here's the full chapter. A sincere apology :') that's what happens when you write at 3 am and forget you didn't actually finish the chapter lmao.

Anyways, enjoy 🙇

---------

Awkward silence. Stupid silence that even the other staff could feel it.

Minho focused only on his sudokus and giving out orders, Chan went to the rescue when there were more than one client.

Other than that, silence. From time to time, looks.

Minho was okay with it, he had messed up last night and instead of facing the situation like the adult he was supposed to be he ended up running away.

He couldn't understand Chan's apology. Not at all.

He remembered their fights as young teenagers very well, specially those that ran through his mind that night.

One night on their second and a half year together Minho had found Chan flirting with a guy from another year.

...

He froze as he watched how Chan leant against the lockers besides the guy, a wide smile on his face as the guy laughed shyly.

He blinked once, then twice.

What was he supposed to do? Get mad? At who?

It wasn't the first time he had found Chan doing that sort of thing, but Minho loved Chan way too much that he endured it.

He had Chan as his boyfriend, the guy he loved and had fought hard to keep with him for years and he didn't want to lose three years over stuff like that.

If he could keep that boy in his life as long as possible he would do it, no matter what.

After flirting with those guys he would go to Minho and bathe him in kisses, if he was in a good mood. Otherwise Minho could swallow his feelings and move on.

But in that moment Minho needed to grab his stuff for his last class in order to go, and they were besides Minho's locker.

With his heart under his tongue he walked to his locker, trying to ignore the best he could the situation and started grabbing some books, then putting others in the locker.

He couldn't help but notice how they both had gone silent, then some steps running away.

He closed his locker door and was about to turn around when he felt a body blocking his way.

He turned around just to find Chan locking him against his locker. Years before he would've found it romantic and would melt right there and then, but now he was trying to keep his feelings underground to not break down.

"Hey babe, what class are you going to?" He asked with that sweet, charming smile of his. "Are you doing something after class?"

Minho's stomach ached, his heart ached and his sould did too, but he wouldn't show it. Not there in the middle of school.

"Leave me alone," he said, trying to walk away from Chan's cage but the boy was quick to keep him in place. He blocked the way again with a frown.