Upcoming Nervousness.

25

They weren't mad about it.

It was only that they didn't expect to meet each other properly in that situation, especially Hyunjin.

His eyes kept focused on the boy in front of him, who kept his gaze down to the table, arms crossed tightly as if his heart were about to escape and a lost sight.

Jisung's pout was incredibly adorable too, but he was sure it didn't come from any good feeling.

"Are you okay?" He asked, to which he received first then a startle.

Jisung's wide eyes looked at him for a second before answering with a nod.

"Yeah, I'm good..." he assured, though Hyunjin was known to be able to read absolutely anyone. Thing was, he was sure that Jisung did not want to be asked about it.

"What about you?" Jisung asked after a few seconds, finally looking him in the eye.

"Excited... kinda," Hyunjin admitted, catching Jisung's glance, and by it he already knew how Jisung was probably questioning what could be so exciting in that situation. "I have a photoshoot coming and it's a lovely one"

Jisung's brow lifted as he leaned closer, curiosity gaining over him.

"You're a photographer?" He asked, to which Hyunjin nodded with a shrug.

"Yeah, you could say that."

Before Jisung could ask anything else, their two drinks got placed in front of them.

"I didn't know you were coming, Sungie!" Chan's cheerful voice startled both of them, who looked up to the man besides them. "Sorry for not answering yesterday, my phone died and I forgot my charger at home"

Jisung's eyes traveled all up to Chan, from his feet to his last hair on top of his head before they fell back into his eyes.

Just by that look, Chan's shoulders dropped in disappointment.

Not towards Jisung, nor anyone lese but himself.

"It's okay"

He had failed Jisung.

Chan let a sigh out before nodding, closing his palms against the other in hopes for support.

Support.

Before he knew it, his eyes were looking back to the bar where Minho's expecting eyes stared at him, as if asking if everything was alright.

He nodded before looking back at Jisung.

"Do you want anything else? A pancake?" He asked, passimg his eyes to both of the guys sitting down and trying to put a nice smile on. "It's on the house!"

Before Hyunjin could galdly accept a free, delicious chocolate pancake with no remorse, Jisung shook his head.

"We are good. Thank you, Channie" he affirmed, looking up to Chan with a weak smile. "Go back to work, we don't want you to get in trouble"

And as a aupportive stranger, Hyunjin nodded,  shaking his hand so Chan would get the hint to fuck off.

"Yeah, we're good" he nodded. "Tell Minho I gotta talk to him, he knows about what"

Chan nodded, smiling gently towards both of them before headig back.

As if he had returned home, Minho was already walking towards him with a smile on.