16

I walk into the Italian restaurant and look around for the boys. I'm going on a double date with Ginny, Michael and Luke.

I don't see them anywhere so I text Luke and he says he's coming soon. I go up and tell the waitress I have reservations.

"For six?" She asks. I shake my head.

"For four" I state. She looks over the paper, shaking her head.

"There's only a table for six under Ashton" She tells me

For six? Ashton and Calum must be coming too. My heart dips a little as she guides me to the table. I was excited for a date with Luke since we haven't gotten much alone time lately.

I wait there, probably looking like such a loner, for five minutes. When they don't come I text Luke again and he says he might be a while. I sigh and get up to go to the washroom to freshen up.

I'm wearing a simple black skater dress with black Doc Martens. While I'm reapplying my dark red lipstick I get a text from Ginny saying she's at the restaurant and asking where I am. I don't reply as I walk out the bathroom door and walk towards our table.

When our table comes into view I stop short.

Shit.

I stare at Ruth, sitting there with Ashton. It makes me sick that's she here with him.

I didn't even notice Luke walking up to me and grabbing my wrist, dragging me to everyone else.

"Luke I can't. I don't want to!" I whine like a little kid, digging my heels into the ground

"You have to make up eventually" he says through gritted teeth.

When we make it to the table he takes my shoulders and gently pushes me onto the chair next to him and Ginny, facing Ruth. She gives me a sad smile and I look away, not wanting to face her.

This is going to be a fun night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm going to go through all the chapters and just fix some minor grammatical things. For those of you reading it in the present, I'm just going to add that Thia has to have a trigger for her memories to come back. Besides that just minor grammar and spellings fix-ups and I might add gifs or images to some chapters. No major plot changes.

xx,
An