20

I watch Ginny wrap her fingers around the little piece of paper and pull it out of the jar. She reads what it says and laughs loudly.

I look over and read what it says

Michael

"Of course, I have to get my own boyfriend!" She exclaims

Ruth and I laugh at this. We're doing prank calls at Ginny's house, having gone through Calum sister, my mom and now Michael.

She reaches into the other jar and pulls out another piece of paper, reading it to herself

"No! Oh my god please don't make me!" She exclaims as she throws the paper in the air. Ruth catches it in her hand and reads it out loud

"Tell them you're pregnant!" We all laugh as Ginny begins to dial Michael's number. We all shut up as the phone rings.

"Hello?" We hear Michael's voice on the end. Me and Ruth immediately start giggling and Ginny holds her finger to her mouth, telling us to be quiet

"Um, babe?" She says

"Yeah?" He replies, already worry in his tone

"We have a problem"

Michael says nothing for a little then "What?"

"I'm pregnant" Ginny finally says

Me and Ruth hold in our laughter and we wait for Michael's reply

"You sure?" Michael asks

"Yes, Michael I'm sure. " Ginny asks adding stress in our voice, winking at us. She's an amazing actor

"I'm coming over" Michael says. Before Ginny can say anything he hangs up.

"What are we supposed to do?!" Ginny exclaims, getting actually worried now.

"Just call him back!" I say

Ginny nods at this as she starts to call him back, biting her lip in worry

"Babe, I'm coming over right now. I'm just getting in the car" Michael says picking up

"Babe" Ginny says

"Yeah?"

"I'm not pregnant, it was a joke" She says quickly

We're met with silence on the other end. I watch Ginny bite her lip even harder as the tension grows. Then finally, Michael laughs

"Fuck you" He says between laughs. Ginny relaxes at this and smiles

"You already did" She says, laughing. They both laugh and me and Ruth relax, laughing with them. When she's done her call it's my turn.

I reach in the jar and pull out Luke's name. I roll my eyes at this, but I'm excited to see what I have to say.

I pull a paper out the other jar that says

Break up with them

I shake off the laughs from Ginny and Ruth and find Luke's contact. I dial the number and I shake my leg as it rings

"Thia?" I hear on the other end

"Hi!" I say "Um, Luke"

"Where are you?" He asks me

"It's not important" I shake off "But I need to tell you something"

I can feel him trying to hold off what he's saying but he let's me speak "What?"

"I think we should break up" I quickly get out

Not a second goes by when he chuckles "Oh, Calum warned me about this"

"What?" I ask innocently

"You're doing prank calls with Ginny and Ruth" He says. Immediately Ginny and Ruth start to laugh and I join in, but Luke doesn't

"Babe, what's wrong?" I ask him

"You're supposed to be with me" He tells me. I stop laughing. What did I forget?\

His lip ring! His piercing is today!

"Oh my god, Luke I'm sorry. I'll come over right now. Do you want me to meet you there?"

"I'm already here" He says in a monotone voice

"Luke, I'm so sorry. I'll head over there right now"

"Room on the far left" he says before hanging up without a goodbye.

I rush to grab my stuff as Ginny asks "You need a ride?"

I nod as we both run out the door, saying goodbye to Ruth. Ginny drives fast, but not over the speed limit as we pull over to the piercing place.

She's not even done parking the car when I bolt out the door, entering the building. It's a clean building, with simple white walls and not much decoration.

I rush into the far left room where Luke told me he is, not expecting to see a huge, bulky guy standing there getting his nippples pierced.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I say as I back out of the room. As I back out I hear laughing behind me. I turn around and see Luke and Ginny laughing their hearts out.

"Luke Robert Hemmings" I say, storming over there, hitting Luke on the arm.

He continues to laugh and I can't help but laugh too.

"I was planning on being mad to you, but after seeing that I just can't" Luke says between laughter. I smirk at him as I sit down on one of the available chairs. Ginny joins me on my left and Luke on my right.

When they stop laughing I notice Luke getting nervous, playing with the ring on his finger. I grab his hand and tell him to calm down. He nods and stops playing with his ring, but shortly after he starts again with his other hand.

I let him do this as Ginny leaves, saying she's going to apologize to Michael. I say goodbye and Luke asks "What did she do?"

"Long story" I say, waving it off. I notice his fingers tapping on his thigh and I give him a kiss on the cheek

"It'll be ok, I promise" I reassure him. He calms down a little and stops tapping his thigh.

I'm checking my twitter when the large man I saw getting his nipples pierced walks out of the room. He glares at me with death eyes and I feel my ears go red. Luke struggles to keep in his laughter as the man walks out of the building.

A few minutes later the clerk gestures to the room on the far left saying "Mr. Hemmings?"

Luke nods at this while biting his lip. I hold his hand as we walk into the room.

A man is waiting there, cleaning some pointy machine. He goes over how to clean his lip ring and what he has to do. When he's done Luke signs something and gets prepared to get his piercing.

His large hands squeeze my tiny ones, causing pain but I don't mind. I look away as the man positions the small machine over Luke's lip.

I hear a click and a girly squeal from Luke and it's over.

I look back over at Luke and see him give a small smile and a small squeeze that he returns.

"Do I look punk rock?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, i hate proof reading so i didn't do any. whoops. Love you guys

xx
An