~Prologue~

"Yes there is something uncanny, demonic and fascinating about her," he said sipping his wine with a mysterious smirk.

"What are you doing?"
He replied lostly, "Looking for the love of my life."
"Hahaha, you think you will find your love in the sky?" The old lad laughed off.
"Who knows? Maybe she is also staring at the moon right now." He shrugged.

At an old abandoned warehouse

"ARGHHHH! Please spare me, boss, I have a family." A man was kneeling begging for his life.
"And do you think I care about it?" She calmly said while smoking.
He continued to beg not until she ripped his eyeballs out with her bare hands while laughing hysterically. She ordered while going out admiring the night sky, "Burn him."
"Boss, a personal question, have you ever considered falling in love?" Her bodyguard asked with visible curiosity.
"Bold of you to assume that love exists in this world" She chuckled with dark eyes.

One who finds love in every other thing and other who despises love.
Will they ever cross paths?
Will his love be sustained or will she destroy love?

This story wholly and solely belongs to me, the plotline and the dialogues are mine and some of them may be inspired by other Wattpads, webtoons, animes, kdramas, Thai dramas etc. I won't tolerate any copy of my book. HATE IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE COMMENT SECTION, NO HATE TO ME, ARMIES AND OUR BOYS.
It's an imaginary story. Nothing is related to reality, the idols(characters) given in the book have no connection with reality, it is all fictional. You guys can hate any character but no hate to any of the idols in real life. All characters are equally important.
Suggestions are welcomed heartily if you guys want to interact with me about the book or something else, we can chat on Wattpad through messages.

Hey, this is Chryxpark,

So first of all,

Thank you for choosing this ff to read, I bet you are tired of reading the so-called "Perfect" or "Dumb" Y/N and you all are expecting a bit quirky and different Y/N, well don't worry, you chose the right one.
I am sure all of you are savage like Suga and sunshine like Hobi, as a reader of thousands of Wattpads I am sure you won't regret choosing " The Bloody Love".
Well, it depends on your opinions to make this book a bit nasty or not 😉, so as the chapters proceed tell me if you guys are horny 😏 after all we are THE MOST INNOCENT FANDOM ARMYYYY🌚(inserts our Worldwide Handsome, our daddy Jin's voice). And if there's any drama going on in the comment section tag me, I'll enjoy it with popcorn.
👁️👅👁️

Well, I am a 99.9999% introvert and I hate humans but I love my Bestie coz she is not a human. I love sleeping, watching dramas, animes and reading Webtoons and I've almost read 70 webtoons. My favourite is Marry my husband, For my derelict favourite, Lookism and Get Schooled. I am a big Army, Carat, Stay, Moa, Atiny, Blink, Once, Neverland, NCTzen, Exo-l, MooMoo and a Bunny. I would like to interact with you in chats so 👉👈 I am free most of the time.

So I, CHRYXPARK WILL BE YOUR GUIDE THROUGH THIS JOURNEY OF "THE BLOODY LOVE", ANY DOUBTS, SUGGESTIONS, LOVE CAN BE DROPPED DOWN AND HATE WILL BE THROWN OUT.

Well anyone who is reading now,
You are amazing, 💫
You are beautiful in your way,💅
I love you for who you are, 💗
You are the best,🍻
You are seggsy, hot like as hot as our sugar daddy Namjoon,🙈🔥
You deserve the whole world,🌏
You don't have to try so hard and push yourself, 💕🙂
We, Armies and BTS all love you and admire you,❤️💜
You are PERFECT!!!💋🙌
And I LOVE YOUUU 💞❤️💙

I hope you like the prologue and let's explore The Dark Underground Mafia world.