~Marriage (2)~

"She's as cold as an ice."
"But she melts when held longer."

Jimin

Jimin

"I can fuck you until your legs start to tremble, only if you get so horny."

She smirked, "You know, I can put you inside prison right now." 

"Go ahead. You can't put a singer who has millions of fans inside the jail without any concrete proof." I chuckled but no longer as she replied, "Who said I don't have proof?" She tinkled her earrings. FUCK! did she have a webcam on her earrings? I let her go. "I won't do so, even I'm a model." I sighed in relief. 

"I'll transfer the money and inform when you leave the office, we'll came with you." Not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited to see the World's Richest Businesswoman's house. I'm kind of excited to live there atleast for 6 days, even though I need to pay a hefty amount I don't give a damn if it's making my parents and brothers happy. 

I went out to see suspicious glances of Mingi and Yeosang, but within no time they laughed, "Don't worry, this office is soundproof, so we won't know even if you produce a baby there." 

Disgusting

Jungkook, out of my office, was flirting, no, was getting seduced by the female workers. It was no shock that the poor boy was flustered and didn't know what to do. I went to him and pulled him closer with a strict glance. "In my office, Mr Jeon." I could read his lips which said, "Thanks bro."

I was calling the rest of BTS as Yeosang already informed that they'll be leaving in 20 minutes

I was calling the rest of BTS as Yeosang already informed that they'll be leaving in 20 minutes. Well, it was no surprise that Joon Hyung rushed to pick up Jin Hyung from his agency. He never trusts the male partner who's with him for the photoshoot. He's a kind of possessive boyfriend. Jungkook called me down as everyone has arrived. I was in surprise to see a big black Rolls Royce limo showing up, Mingi made us sit in it while their boss went in her Rolls Royce Boat Tail.