~Forced~

"The angel and devil were never meant to be together."
"But we are."

Jimin

Jimin

"COME OUT OF YOUR DARN ROOM! PARK JIMIN!" I could hear Dad's voice echoing in the house. I came out as I am afraid of him.

"Why are you refusing to marry her?"

"I won't marry a demon, I would prefer falling in love and then getting married. She killed thousands of people and you want me to live with her until I die?" I ranted.

I won't live with her even for a minute

"But what if she's really beautiful and got when you meet her?"

Taehyung, how clueless can you be?

"I don't care how sexy she will be, but I won't marry her and you can't force me. Just find any other way to get on her good side." I rolled my eyes as I went towards my room.
"Jimin, come sit here. Let's sort it out and find a solution." Hobi Hyung said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I couldn't refuse his stern but for eyes.
I sat on the couch as Joon Hyung said,
"Jimin, if you won't marry her, there are many chances that she'll be against us and that's not affordable." I sighed while massaging my head.

Moon, you're such a pain in the ass

"Okay, I get but I'll divorce her if we can't understand each other." I started as I saw Dad's face lit up.
He stood up and spread his arms exclaiming, "I'm sure when we meet Moon she'll have the same "AURA" as me."

Mr Park Seojoon, please NO

We chuckled, it feels good to see a smile on their faces. I know I have to sacrifice a lot for this, but it's okay. I'll sign a 2yr contract with her.
Yoongi Hyung showed us the letter he wrote to Moon and Joon Hyung corrected some of the errors. After completing all the important work, I came to my room as I slept imagining my life after the marriage,

Will I be okay with her? What if she kills me?